🔥*:・゚𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞゚・:*🔥

Hello, author chan is here. I would like to say thank you for making this book reach 5K reads, and for that I will make this chapter a bit longer so you can enjoy reading it. Just to let you know, if you didn't watch Demon Slayer movie, then don't read this chapter because it contain spoilers of the fight in the movie. By the way, this book is coming to a end. I will be making multiple endings for each love intrest, so what do you think? Everyone will have an ending with their favorite character.

Let's not waste time anymore and go to the story.

Hope you enjoy.
RC~😋

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━
"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤."
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌<🔥>╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Akaza smiled at Y/N who looked furious. She remember her last fight with him in Mugen train, she almost died from his attack at her abdomen. If Shinobu didn't arrive in time to save her, she would be dead by now. But god gave Y/N a chance to survive so she can kill this demon once and for all. She has one duty and it's to save and protect innocent people from demons. Akaza seemed as if he read her mind because he said, "You're still going by that stupid moral of yours. That's ridiculous. Why don't you hand over that compass and no one will get hurt." He said with a mocking smirk.

Y/N's expression didn't change, "It doesn't concern you if I go by my morals or not since your a cold hearted demon." She said with hatred, "Also, I'm not giving it to you." She added, her grip tightened around her sword.

The Upper Moon chuckled, "Still as feisty as ever." He took his fighting stance, "Let's start your last fight."

"Let's fight him together! He won't get a chance!" Yuji said, cracking his knuckles.

Inosuki raised his swords and yelled, "Yeah, let's fight him! He won't hurt Rikoku san again!" He said, pronouncing Y/N's last name wrong.

Y/N held her hand out, "Don't interfere, this is my fight." She demanded, holding her sword in front of her.

Akaza smirked, "Still not accepting any help I see." He said, "Maybe because they are just weak humans." His statement made the sorcerers and slayers angry. He narrowed his eyes on Yuji and suddenly disappeared, only for his fist to be close to Yuji's face. However...

"Second form: rising scorching sun!" His arm was vertically cut by Y/N's blade up to his elbow. "Your fight is with me, don't target anyone."

Akaza just laughed, "Y/N chan is still the same, but I just wanted to say hi to Sukuna." He mockingly said as his arm healed.

"He knows about Sukuna!" All of the jujutsu sorcerers thought in unison.

"Let's bring back the old days, shall we?" Akaza slammed his foot down, "Technique Development... Destructive Death: Compass Needle." A blue snowflake appeared under him as he took his fighting stance. In a blink of an eye, Akaza ran toward Y/N in an incredible speed. She quickly dodged his attack and went to slash him, but he as well avoided her strike. They both were so fast compared to any normal fight that even the two other Hashiras find difficulty to track. "You've improved I must say, you impressed me." Y/N didn't reply and just continued to fight. She managed to cut his hand off and sent it flying away, but known Akaza regenerating abilities, he healed quickly. He went to punch her and Y/N held his fist by her sword, "I will kill you this time." He whispered to her which made her angry. It was the first time the sorcerers saw Y/N show this type of expression, they found it unsuitable for her beaming personality. She swang her sword strongly that fire followed after the swing.