✿𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟐:- 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢✿

He couldn't sleep at all. He would be a sleep by now, it's 12 AM for God's sake! He felt bothered, like he has something on his shoulders that annoyed him. He couldn't just stop thinking about her... He missed her.

He missed Rengoku Y/N so much.

It has been a week since last he saw her or met her. Megumi badly wanted to see her smile and hear her laughter ringing loudly, her bright and energetic self was enough to make him happy.

He pushed the blanket off of him and stood up. He put his uniform and walked out for a night stroll, he summoned one of his demon dogs just in case a curse attacked. As he walked, he found himself in the forest. He could feel movements from the bushes and he prepared himself for attack. A figure stepped out from between the bushes and Megumi gasped in shock.

There, stood in front of him Y/N who didn't notice him just yet, "Y/N chan?"

She turned around and smiled, "Oh, Megumi kun. It's nice to see you again." She said as she approached him.

He nodded, "Me too, but what are you doing here in this time?" He asked her.

Y/N giggled, "I could ask you the same, but if I must answer, I couldn't sleep. So I'm taking a night walk." She explained, "And you? What are you doing in this late time?" She said, playfully scolding him.

Megumi gave a faint smile, "I couldn't sleep either and decided to take a small walk." His answer made Y/N laugh.

"Come with me, I know the best place that can calm you down." She said. She took him to the top of the small hill where there was a good view of the moon. She sat down and so did Megumi, his demon dog lying beside him, "I'm glad it's not freezing." She said, breaking the silence.

Megumi nodded, "Yeah, it will be bad if any of us caught cold." He said, earning him a small giggle from the flame Hashira. There was a silent moment between them, but it's wasn't an awkward silence. It was rather a comforting silence. They both stared at the moon and stars peacefully, nothing to interrupt this moment. Megumi kept on taking glances at the girl besid him, her hair was gently swaying in the warm breeze. The only thought that crossed his mind was, "She is pretty..." He let go of a breath he was holding and looked back to the moon, "Y/N... I need to tell you something." He spoke up.

Y/N hummed in approval, singling to him that you're listening.

"I think I... like someone..." He said, almost whispering.

Y/N felt her heart hurt a bit, but she ignored it and looked at him, "And who might this someone be?" She asked, giving him a reassuring smile.

Megumi started to play with his fingers, "She is a wonderful girl... energetic and always bright..." There was a small pause as he thought about his crush, "She cares about everyone around her, not to mention that she is my friend." He finished, not looking at the girl.

Y/N gulped, "Then why don't you confess to her?" She asked, giving him a puzzled look.

The dark haired boy sighed, "I don't know if she feels the same like me. I fear she might reject me."

The golden haired girl gave a small thought, "I will help you out, since when do you know her?" She asked him.

Megumi thought for a while, "A month or so." He said, not clearly sure.

Y/N hummed, "Do I know her?" That earned her a nod from Megumi, "Is she Nobara or Maki?"

Megumi tensed and shook his head, "No, it's not either of them." He replied.

Y/N gave him a puzzled look, "I don't know any girls he knows other then Nobara or Maki, who could she be?" She thought confusion written all over her face, "I give up, so tell me so I can help you."

"You won't be mad?"

She shook her head, "Why would I?"

Megumi opened his mouth with red color on his cheeks, "I-it's you...Y/N chan. I l-like you..." He was thankful that dark or else she would laugh at his fluttered face.

"Huh?"

"I understand if you don't feel the same, I will be fine."

He then heard a small giggle coming from Y/N that made him blush even more, "Megumi..." She said as she put her hand over his, "I feel the same." She confessed.

Megumi looked at her with shock, "Really?" She nodded her head and he engulfed her in a hug, "Thank you... for accepting my feelings." He said, burying his face in her shoulder.

Y/N hugged him back and smiled softly, "Thank you also, for caring about me." She said, closing her eyes.

After a mintue, they pulled away, "So we are now couples?" He asked her to assure himself.

Y/N firmly nodded, "Yup..." Megumi smiled gently and kissed her forehead.

"I love you, Y/N."

Y/N giggled and hugged him again, "Me too, Megumi." His demon dog came to Y/N and licked her face. She pulled away and petted the dog, "Good doggie!"

Megumi smiled as he saw Y/N play with his demon dog, "Thank you for being in my life. I promise to protect you and never let you down." Megumi smiled as he kept on watch his lover.

Bonus Ending:-
Nobara, Yuji, and Gojo were following Megumi who was walking alone in the busy street. He was wearing a normal outfit which caught the attention of his teacher and friends.

"Where is he going?" Nobara asked as she looked at his figure suspiciously.

"What if he has a secret girlfriend?" Yuji asked, giving his own opinion.

Gojo laughed, "Megumi kun is not the type to have a girlfriend, trust me."

The three continued to follow until they saw Megumi waving to someone. They narrowed their eyes and gasped in shook when they saw Y/N.

"Why is he meet with Y/N?" Yuji asked again, hoping that it won't be what he thinks.

"I-It might be just a normal meeting." Gojo said, assuring himself.

Just then, Nobara spoke up, "I don't believe it's a normal meet guys. Look." Both Yuji and Gojo looked at Megumi and Y/N only to see them sharing a kiss, "That's so cute!" Nobara squealed.

However, both Yuji and Gojo were heart broken, "I can't believe she is with him..." Yuji gloomily said.

Gojo nodded, "He stole her from me... My own student." He mumbled.

Nobara laughed and dragged both of them away, "Better luck next time boys, let's return to the school."

The End of Flames Book.