¸.*☆*𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬 *☆*.¸

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤."
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌<🔥>╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

As Y/N made her way up to get out of the temple, a hand was held out to her. She looked up and saw Nanami is the one who wanted to help her. She smiled at him and gladly took his hand, accepting his offer, "Thank you, Nanami san." She gave him a bright smile which made a light red hue to dust his cheeks.

"Aren't you going to help me, Nanami?" Gojo whined which made the said male look at him with disgust.

"Help yourself." Was the only emotionless thing Kento said. Gojo pouted and got out from the temple as well.

Megumi approached Y/N, "Did you get it?" He asked.

Y/N smiled and nodded her head, "Yup, it wasn't difficult at all." She happily as she held the compass out to show it to the black haired male.

Gojo nodded, "She is right. There was only traps in the room where the compass was put."

Nanami put his hand on his chin while humming, "Maybe because the higher ups thought they put strong cursed chains, so they didn't to secure the inside of the temple." He explained.

Fushiguro agreed, "That's probably the reason." He muttered.

Gojo then clapped his hands, "Doesn't matter, the mission is a complete success!" He exclaimed as he gave them a thumb up.

Y/N nodded in agreement, "That's right! Now we ca--" However she couldn't finish her sentence as she felt a presence of a demon around them, but the rest could feel curses around. Megumi's demon dogs were growling as well, "Demons are all around us..." She thought while looking at the tree where her crow was. She nodded to the black bird and it immediately flew away as if understanding what its master said. Y/N quickly put her hand on her sword, ready to attack in any moment while the others prepared themselves for the upcoming battle.

"There would be probably some special-grade curses as well, so we must be prepared." Gojo bluntly said as if not caring about anything.

Y/N on the other hand wasn't listening, she was still thinking, "He is perhaps hiding somewhere, I know you're here... Akaza." The demons started to appear along with curses, they were aiming for the object Y/N has. The flame haired girl put the compass in her uniform's pocket and pulled out her blade, "Alright then, the real fight is starting." Y/N spoke up and males nodded. A demon jumped on Y/N, "Flame Breathing: first form: unknown fire." After muttering this, Y/N dashed toward the demon with an incredible speed, cutting his head off, "One of a whole!" She said as she smiled confidently.

The sorcerers started to deal with the curses while Y/N was dealing with the demons by herself, she was waiting for her comrades to come and help her. From the corner of her eye, she could see a demon about to attack Megumi from behind. He was already struggling with a curse, so she decided to take an action. She ran toward the demon, "Flame breathing: third form: blazing universe." She swang her blade downwards, creating an arc that cut the demon's hand off before it could reach Megumi. She then twirled around and cut the head of the demon.

Megumi punched the curse away and looked at Y/N, "Thanks."

Y/N smiled, "No problem, but be aware of your surroundings..." She then turned around so both of them were back to back, "You're a human, and demons wouldn't hesitant to tear you apart." She said while holding her sword in front of her.