~舞*'¨𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐘/𝐍¨'*·~漫-

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤."
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌<🔥>╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

The golden orbs with red irises of Y/N's opened only to fine herself in what looked like a big garden, "Am I...dead?" She mumbled while looking at her hands. She noticed that they were smaller then what they used to be. She looked more at herself, she was wearing her favorite F/C yukata that she used to wear when she was a child. She looked like she was 10 years old now.

"Y/N." A soft and gentle voice Y/N missed so much called for her from behind. Her body quickly turned around only to see a black haired woman looking at her with a kind smile. She has red eyes and was wear a lovely kimono.

Tears appeared in Y/N's eyes as she ran toward the woman, "Mother!" She didn't hesitate to hug her long gone mother

Tears appeared in Y/N's eyes as she ran toward the woman, "Mother!" She didn't hesitate to hug her long gone mother. It has been so long since last she embraced her mother like this.

Ruka, Y/N's mother, hugged her back, cherishing the moment, "It has been so long, my dear daughter." Y/N looked up after she heard her mother's warm voice again. The woman didn't waste time and wiped her daughter's tears away, "We have so much to talk about. Come with me." Y/N nodded and held her mother's hand. She took Y/N under a cherry blossom tree and sat there, the petals falling down gently with the slight breeze. Nothing was there to disturb this moment between the daughter and mother, nothing at all. Y/N then decided to speak...

"Did I...fulfill my duties, mother?"

Gentle red eyes looked down at Y/N, "You did great, Y/N. But it's too early." Ruka state as she put her hand on Y/N's soft hair, stroking her golden locks. Y/N remained Ruka of Shinjoru when he was still bright and happy.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Y/N was confused.

Her mother smiled warmly at her, "You still have a lot ahead of you to see and so many people to save. You can't just give up my dear, you have friends out there who are waiting for you. Your father and brother are waiting desperately for you to be with them." Ruka explained.

Y/N looked down, "I thought my duties have finally come to an end." She mumbled while looking down at her clenched hands.

The black haired woman lifted her daughter's head up, "You're Rengoku's elder child and soon to be the head of the family, don't look down upon yourself. Even though your father shows carelessness toward you and Senjuro, he cares about you... in his own way. So don't give up yet and live." She reassured her daughter, her smile still gentle.

Y/N's determined expressions returned, "Hai! I will continue my duties and take care of my brother and father!" She said with that loud voice.