Gone

"Connie! Give me my chicken thigh right now!" Sasha screamed while pulling Connie by his collar.

"Ok, ok, here you go." Sasha took the chance and snatched her precious food from her boyfriend's hand. Connie looked at his collar which was covered with the grease from the chicken thigh and sighed. This was just a normal day for him. I look over my shoulder and see Mikasa and Eren, the other couple talking amongst themselves.

"Y/n! Come here!" Mikasa waved her hand in the air, gesturing the three of you to walk over to the stall they were in. "Look at this necklace," Mikasa said, as she held the necklace up by the string, shoving it in our faces. "Ouuuu it's prettyyy, Mika," Sasha says, while stuffing her face with another chicken thigh. "Is it for someone, Mikasa?" I ask, nudging her shoulder, while eyeing her and then the male next to her. Mikasa looked down and blushed. Even though Mikasa and Eren were now dating, they were both still extremely shy around each other. Sasha and Connie on the other hand, were already comfortable with each other since Connie was willing to put up with Sasha's random cravings for food. "You should get it, Mika," Sasha whispers to Mikasa. "I'm sure he'll like it."

"I agree." I add on. Mikasa looked at both of us and gave a small nod. I turned around and see Eren and Connie at another stall across from us. I squint to see what they were doing but there were too many people surrounding us. It was even harder to see since their backs were facing us. I quickly look back to Sasha and Mikasa to see that they haven't noticed anything about the boys so I take the chance and quietly jog over to where the boys are.

"What are you guys doing?" I tap their shoulders gently. Connie and Eren both jump before turning around. Almost immediately, at the same time they turn around to face me, they shove their hands behind them, as if they were hiding something. I raise my eyebrows and cross my arms.

"What are you hiding?"

"Oh... y/n...it's you... and nothing... we're... we're shopping around." Eren quickly shoved Connie with his arm as a sign to act with him. Connie quickly looked at Eren next to him and caught on. "Yeah y/n, we're just looking at some cool stuff... it's nothing special." Connie added, while forcing a dorky smile on his face. It was obvious that they were hiding something. A smirk slowly crept upon my face as I realized what they were doing. I crossed my arm against my chest and leaned in closer. "Are you guys buying Mikasa and Sasha gifts to surprise them?" They quickly looked at each other and their shoulder fell back down from being so intense earlier. They hands were now no longer behind their backs as it fell to their sides.

"What is that red cloth you're holding?"

"I plan to give this to Mikasa since she was complaining that it was cold recently." Eren replies, while holding on to the scarf, his face slightly tinted pink. 

"Awww, that's so sweet of you. I'm sure she'll love it!" I switch my gaze to Connie. "And what are you hiding behind your back?" I point at his hands that were curled into a fist, assuming that the object was hidden in there. Connie took a deep breath and lifted his hands and slowly released his tight fist. I look over to see a small pin in a shape of a loaf of bread. This was perfect for Sasha since she loved to eat. "Aww you guys are so cute, buying gifts for your girlfriends in secret." I said, smiling real hard.

"Y/n, we trust you not to tell the girls. We planned to surprise them." Eren begs. Connie nods aggressively to Eren statement. I chuckled in response and promise not to say anything. "How bout we head over to the girls so that they don't get sus?"

"Yeah, good idea y/n," Connie says, stuffing his little gift in his pocket. We head over in no time to see the girls, who have also bought something.