The Unexpected Arrival ! ..

Waiting in the waiting area of the airport , Vansh was highly irritated .. Checking his watch again, he left a frustrated sigh ... The flight was late and he was in a hurry..!! ..

He looked at the fellow passengers , who were busy at their own .. He got up from his seat to enquire about the flight but as he had just started walking , he dashed with someone..!! And then both were on the floor in no minutes..!! ..

Vansh : " Ouch !! .. " he exclaimed rubbing his forehead ..

The girl : " Ouch ..!! Stupid..!! "

Vansh looks up to see the girl who was struggling to get her things back which had fallen from her purse..!!

Vansh got up and picked up his phone which had fallen down ..

" Hello .. miss !! I’m not stupid , you came in my way .. !! " Vansh glares her ..

The girl picked up her things , got up and kept her phone in her bag .. Looking irritated , she walked away in a hurry..!!

" I will see you some other time..!! " She said shouting and walked off ..

" Darpok .. bhag gayi ??..!! " Vansh whispered to himself shaking his head .. and it was then when he remembered that he had to catch a flight?!!

After enquiring about the flight , he went back to his seat again .. He brought out his phone from the pocket , thinking to check some mails but it was when he realised , it was not HIS PHONE ?..!!

" Damn it !! That strange girl..gave her phone and took my ..!! " Vansh said irritated as he was already in a hurry and now this ..

Thinking what to do, an idea clicked his mind..!!

" Let me call on my number from her phone .. at least I have to get my phone back ..!! " Vansh thought to himself and to his extreme luck , it was not password protected .. Immediately , he dialed his number..!! As he was highly annoyed !!

The girl , none other than Riddhima .. on the other side , hearing a ringtone , started looking here and there..!!

It was not her ringtone , so she was least bothered that it was coming from her own purse?..!!

When she heard the phone continuously ringing and no one was bothered.. " yaar jiska bhi hai..utha lo ya silent karlo .. !! " She said to the people around who were looking at her if she has lost her mind..!!

" Ma'am, the voice is coming from your purse..!! " One of the passenger told her and she looked for the phone hurriedly in her bag..!!

" When did I put such a ringtone..?! " Riddhima said to herself being surprised ..

She pulled out the phone , " why is this number familiar ??..?! " she thought and received the call ..

Riddhima : " Hello !! .. "

Vansh : " Hello my foot !! .. "

Riddhima : " Whoever you are! Control haan..! " She made a face ..

Vansh : " Just give me my phone back first !! .. " asked highly irritated ..

Riddhima : " Arre !! it’s in your hand..!!... " She flipped her hairs back ..

Vansh took a frustrating sigh and spoke " Ok , let me explain ... I’m the one who dashed with you a few minutes ago and you are having my phone and I’m having yours..!! .. "

Riddhima looked at the phone and realised it immediately ..!! Her Favourite phone was not there ?!! ..

Riddhima : " Ok , tell me your location !! And yes , don’t waste my talktime?!! .. "