New Beginning ! ..

Angre ,

My friend , I never shared a blood relation with you , but still you did a lot for me and Rai Singhania family ..!! , none can be more loyal and sincere than you .. Will take the responsibility of the family ..?? , take care of Siya and Ishani , don't try to find me .. plz never , I want to start fresh ..
This is my last order ..!!

~ Your Vansh ..

A drop , then followed by another , he cried out more .. and with thud fell down on ground clutching the Letter close to his heart .. " Ishani , I'm that bad ..!! Ki I don't even deserve to meet him , last time ..?? " he sniffed ..

While Ishani pulled him in a hug .. " No Angre , it's all my fault .. " she consoles him .. " Wish , I would have been a good sister .. " she thought ..

Other side ..

Vansh was continuously tapping his foot , waiting for his wife .. " Riddhima Come fast ..!! " He shouted while honking the horn ...

" Aayi .. Let's go ..!! " She said taking a seat in the Jeep beside him ..

" What takes you so long ..?? " he accused ..

" This " , she showed a silver rose ..and handover it to him ..

" What's this for ..??! " He wandered ..

She says " you remember our first meet, it was related to a white rose ..!! , It's really special for me and thanks for filling my life with flowers Vansh .. " kisses his cheeks ..

He smiles , twirling the rose and says " enough thorns too .. " he looks at her ..

Giving a warm smiles she facepalm him and Whispered " No Matter what !! flowers and thorns together make a life ..!! "

He interlock their his fingers with her , " Hmm , our coming days will be better than present , we will have a small world , our children , there up moon will hide and see us , it will say this is a love and life .. ( pause ) I love you Riddhima .. "

" I love you too .. " she smiles in tears ..

But then he suddenly frown .. " Riddhima , where will we go ?? .. I mean ..!! " there's no place where they can go .. , today he considers himself very small ..!!

" Vansh , start the Jeep , I will direct you .. " Riddhima smiles .. while with a slight nod , he starts the Jeep ..

.
.

" Wow !! .. " it was fraction of a second when he voiced out with amusement ... " Can I know , How ..?? " Riddhima was having a win win smile ..

" Actually , I and sejal took an apartment here on loan

" Actually , I and sejal took an apartment here on loan ..!! You know na , hostel is not a place to live and the warden ( she sadly smiles ) she sometimes makes us starve , so taking a apartment is good option ..!! " She squeaked a little .. " let's go in .. " she jumped in excitement ..