Undekha Pyarr !! ... (2)

Vansh was lying on the bonnet of the car with a bright smile on his face
The smile clearly justifies that he was thinking about Riddhima !! ...
Her innocence , her beauty , her laugh , smile every thing about her he loved to the core ..

Just then Aryan approach him with his men ..

But he was hell scared whereas continuously blabbering to himself " Bhai will kill me for sure now if he got me for the mess I have done ...... but what to do . I can't leave even a minute without talking to him na ..!! "

He looks at Vansh , gathering all the courage .. he closed his eyes and burst out ..

" Vansh Bhai ... are you angry on me if you're then please forgive me .. I'm sorry for my foolishness plzz maaf kardo mujhe I'm sorry ... I'm sorry... "

Where Aryan was continuously apologizing , Vansh doesn't got tired of thinking Riddhima ..

When Vansh didn't answered , he slowly tiptoed , shakes him , bringing him back to earth ..

" Ye .. Yes Aryan , When did you arrived here ??.. " Vansh look here and there .. not meeting his eyes ..

" Huh ?? , here I am asking a apologize , Whereas you are asking when did I came ??... Bhai are you fine .. "

Unknown to Aryan , Vansh was totally confused , for 'why is he apologizing' ..

" Apologizing me , For what Aryan ??.. "

" Bhai did u forget about that Mr. Chatterjee wali baat .. " Aryan slightly step back , in fear 'what if he shouts' ..

This is when everything resembles in his mind " Oh !! I got it .. It's Ok you , no need to be sorry .. galti toh insaano se hi hoti haina .. " at end the smile of his , gave a mini heart attack to Aryan ..

" Are you fine Bhai ??.. .. how can u forgive me so easily " he seriously doubt on him ...

And for the assurance he checks his temperature .. while Vansh dodge away angrily ..

" What the hell are you doing Aryan ??.. " Aryan immediately gulped down ..

" I .. I was .. I was just checking that... "

" Can't you shut you're mouth , get back to your works .. " he orders in a bossy tone .. and like a good kids , everyone nods there head ...

And again his fell on the umbrella which was kept on the table .. Aryan notices the wide smile of Vansh .. and got confused ..

" This umbrella , it's belongs to that girl na .. whom we kidnapped ... " Aryan thinks looking at Vansh ..

Vansh glares him to keeps quiet ... And leaves from there ..

Aryan (in ACP style ) : " kuch toh gadbad zaroor hai ... Pata lagana padega .... "

.
.

Next day ..

At Sunshine Florist ... It's a flower bouquet shop ...

" Riddhima !! " a lady shouts ..

" Coming Lisa ma'am " Riddhima who was arranging the flowers replies and walks towards the source of voice ..

" Did you sold a Rose which was kept here ??.. If yes then , where is the money !!.. " she confusing asked ...

" Actually ma'am a small boy asked me for a Rose but he didn't have money so I gave him free !! .. " she blurt the truth although knowing that this won't be suitable to her ...

" What the hell you think of yourself .. are you the owner of this shop to decide all this ?? ... No na .. I'm the one who owns this shop and this flowers .. how dare you... " She gritted her teeth in frustration ..