The Scar ! .. (2)

" Hey !! Leave me .. I will kick your ass , just leave me .. I said leave me .. " Riddhima continuous wriggled when the staff of the mental asylum forcefully drag to the same Torture room , lying on the bed, they tied her ...

They pull the wires and again attached to her body passing the current throughout her vein ..

Riddhima wriggled, screamed and struggled .. but none paid heed .. But the man outside the room , smirk widely seeing the continuous torture on the fragile and Innocent girl ..

" Oh that's so satisfying ... You know Riddhima , you should have not double cross me .. I would gave you a simple death but now suffer ! " Kabir turned around and walked out ..

After again half an hour she was carried to dark room , which just contain a single bed , the wall was covered with different scratches and dents ..

They laid her motionless body on the bed and left without caring for anything ..

After long 3 hours , when it was late in night .. When The women with a rude face barged in and saw Riddhima in a corner of the room , hugging her knees .. She slowly marched there and placed the plate on the floor near her ....

" You moron , eat it .. You need more energy for tomorrow's torture .. " she smirked , Riddhima sternly looked at her , and then the plate ...

She was fed-up , just fed-up .. The continuous torture on her was making her die every second .. She miss her vansh so badly , And had just one thought 'She wanted leave to him' ..

Atleast she deserves this ... But No .. Kabir the worst nightmare of her life .. Will never leave to die ..

He always order her to torture at high voltage ... But even give a proper treatment to recover from the torture .. She was struck in this cage ...

They always whip her , torture her .. but never lead it her death .. And she just wish to die ..

" Oh madam , eat it up ..!! " She was taken back from her thoughts by the source of voice ...

" I .. d.. don... Don't... wa... want " this merely came out as a whisper ... Her body was completely lost ...

" Oh , this attitude !!! you slut You are no more Mrs. Vansh Rai Singhania , you yourself eat your husband then what's the problem to eat this .. " Riddhima eye turn off into blood shot eyes ..

I ... Nev .. never .. killed .. my husband .. Ye... Yes .. I nev.. never kill him .. ( she look at her ) Did you heard I NEVER KILL MY HUSBAND ! " Riddhima shouted making the women burn in rage ...

" Don't you think , you are waving your tongue too much ! Now see you slut " she drag her out of the room , gripping her hair in a fist ..

Riddhima shouted to leave , but alas she was ignored and why will any care for her .. 

The women throw her in room which was chilled by the buck of ice ...

She forcefully laid Riddhima on that buck and tied , locking the room from out ..

Riddhima cried so hard , her body was trembling like hell .. she already had a lond scar on her back which caused on hustle of dragging her , results into her soft body in contact with a sharp corner of the steal ..

That day Riddhima cried blood eyes , because of no treatment there ..

It was not even properly recovered that now the high chill make her burn from inner ..

Her body was getting freeze ... It seems like blood circulation in her body was halting .. It might be the most painful death , but for a peace she can atleast go back to her vansh ..