》Chapter 1《

🎶 Men are usually fighting each other that's
Why I think it's so special when a man and
A man are in love
It's so good
It's so special 🎶

Jaehyuk couldn't contain his happiness as it showed in every possible dimple forming on his face. He was squealing inside, trying not to scream out loud in the busy corridor filled with students. Reading the note once again, smiling super wide, Jaehyuk folded that and kept it in his pocket for the time being.

Jaehyuk thought his silent celebration went unnoticed, but as soon as he turned around, he met eyes with a smug looking Jeongwoo, who happened to have a face showing- okay, now spill the tea.

"Hey!" Jaehyuk greeted Jeongwoo, who was junior to him by two years. In fact, Jeongwoo was still a freshman but since Jaehyuk lived in his neighbourhood all his childhood long, he already had a good friendship with the younger.

"Hey? What hey? You should be telling me why you looked like you were fan boying over that note a while ago!" Jeongwoo spoke.

"Well, it's just another note." Jaehyuk replied, hiding the reason at first. He had been receiving notes for almost a month and he wouldn't lie, he was so fond of getting them in his locker from time to time.

"And?" Jeongwoo raised a brow.

"And what?" Jaehyuk tried playing oblivious, but it was hard avoiding Jeongwoo.

"Hyung! Just tell me already! There must be something special in this one!" Jeongwoo whined. He was getting loud and attracting attention. So, to shush him, Jaehyuk quickly handed him the note.

Jeongwoo looked equally amused as he read the neatly written lyrics on the note. His eyes started to sparkle and his mouth formed a huge grin, showing his cute front teeth.

"So, he's a guy after all!" Jeongwoo squealed, Jaehyuk had to signal a 'quiet down' soon. But yes, he couldn't supress his smile as well.

"I know!" He happily said.

When the first note was landed on Jaehyuk's locker, Jeongwoo made a huge fuss about it. He was keenly observing everyone around Jaehyuk to get a clue about the giver, but he had so many options to choose from because boy was Jaehyuk popular! At first, Jeongwoo assumed it to be a girl but that only upset Jaehyuk because he was always fond of guys. However, the 'secret admirer' or 'secret note giver' of Jaehyuk didn't reveal anything about them, except for the vague hint that he knew Jaehyuk's routine and all he did in his classes, which gave Jeongwoo an idea that he must be of the same class as Jaehyuk. However, Jeongwoo still had a lot in hand.

But now that Jeongwoo knew the lover was a guy as well, he could narrow down his options. And Jaehyuk obviously, felt happy about his possible lover to be of the gender of his preference.

"I have three potential options in hand," Jeongwoo spoke. Jaehyuk turned his head towards Jeongwoo. It was about to be class time, so the two were walking together, towards their classes.

"First one is the short Japanese guy from your class." Jeongwoo started, "What was his name again? Mashiho, right?" Jaehyuk nodded.

"So, why I think it's him, and it's probably the most possible case, is because of how he acts around you." He continued.

"How?" Jaehyuk asked.

"Why? Haven't you seen how shy he gets around you?" Jeongwoo spoke in an obvious tone.

"No, because I'm not as nosy as you!" Jaehyuk rolled his eyes.

"Come on! You know being nosy comes in handy at times!" Jeongwoo grinned.