》Chapter 7《

Walking to Hyunsuk’s class wasn’t new for Jihoon. After getting together with him, Jihoon started to visit the elder's class even more frequently. Obviously Hyunsuk liked it a lot. And he always waited for his boyfriend to casually walk towards his seat, cling his arm around the shorter one and secretly whisper things to him.

Just as he did that day. Before walking to his own class, Jihoon quickly walked to Hyunsuk, whispered something to him and grinned afterwards.

“But wouldn’t it be risky?” Hyunsuk replied.

“Come on! Just find someone to give proxy for you.” Jihoon insisted.

“Easy for you to say, ‘cause you have Junkyu.” Hyunsuk sulked. Jihoon just rolled his eyes at his boyfriend’s dramatic act.

“I'll be waiting, okay? Byeee!” Jihoon waved and quickly walked away. Hyunsuk sighed. He did have to do what Jihoon asked though. In truth, he also liked bunking classes. And if it’s for a rooftop date Jihoon mentioned... that would be even better.

So, Hyunsuk managed someone to give proxy on his behalf and secretly went to the rooftop at the 3rd period as Jihoon mentioned.

Just looking at the pretty crescent moon like eyes of the younger as he happily smiled, Hyunsuk’s heart filled up with joy. He forgot all the dilemmas he was having because spending 40 minutes with Jihoon in the rooftop was the best choice no matter which way he looked at it. The plus point was that the sun was covered with heavy clouds, which made the air cold but in summer that was all the more needed.

Hyunsuk walked towards Jihoon’s extended arms and felt the younger hugging him, kissing his temple.

“Don’t you like the cold winds and the cloudy sky?” Jihoon said after letting go of the hug. Hyunsuk nodded, smiling widely. Then he found a place to sit on and Jihoon immediately kept his head on Hyunsuk’s lap.

As Jihoon’s head wasn’t supported by a pillow, his hair fell down, exposing his wide forehead which Jihoon didn’t like at all. He quickly sat up and covered his forehead with his bangs. Hyunsuk caught that action.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

“Nothing!” Jihoon hurriedly said.

“Then why did you sit up?” Hyunsuk asked again and tried to let Jihoon occupy his lap again. But Jihoon protested. Hyunsuk sighed.

“Jihoon, don’t you think I have already seen your forehead?” He asked. Jihoon nervously glanced at him and slowly nodded.

“Did I ever tell you that I love your exposed forehead?” Hyunsuk asked again. Jihoon chuckled, “Come on! I know you don’t! Even I don’t like this ocean wide forehead!” Jihoon fixed his bangs as he said that. But Hyunsuk wasn’t having it. He quickly brushed Jihoon’s bangs with his fingers, exposing the skin underneath. Then he placed a longing kiss on that.

“Of course I do! I love you from the tip if your hair up to the end of your toe. And if you say you hate any part of your body, then just don’t. Because I don’t like you looking down upon your amazing self.”

Jihoon stared at Hyunsuk and blinked a few times. It was new to him, obviously. Never did he expect such a bold reply from Hyunsuk. His face soon formed a content expression. He slowly laid down on Hyunsuk’s lap again, not caring if his forehead showed at that or not.

“If you say so.” He simply replied. It was nothing compared to the wave of feelings he was having. Luckily, Hyunsuk understood. Because he saw beyond Jihoon’s sparkling eyes. He knew Jihoon was grateful to him.

Hyunsuk slowly brushed his hand through Jihoon’s fluffy hair as they talked. They talked about their life, Hyunsuk’s soccer practice, Jihoon’s physics teacher, Hyunsuk’s younger sister, Junkyu’s hopeless future and so on, before Hyunsuk noticed Jihoon dozing off.