》Chapter 3《

^^Simply An Angel!

》》♡《《

School never sparked any interest in Haruto. Going through all those tiresome lessons always seemed like a huge burden to him. Being a night owl was like a plus to him for not minding what the teachers were desperately trying to insert into his brain. That boy preferred to sleep through the classes, if not possible, then to aimlessly stare outside the window. That was the sole reason he chose a seat beside the window.

Haruto’s attention was once again out of the window. He was just spacing out, maybe thinking about everything and nothing. He didn’t pay heed to what was going on inside the classroom and he probably wouldn’t look away even if the teacher came, but he had an annoying side mate of him who was an expert in ruining his mood.

“Good morning, Mr. Playboy! How many hearts are you gonna break today, huh?” the familiar tone of insult from the infamous Park Jeongwoo rang in Haruto’s ears. He just rolled his eyes, didn’t even look back at the said guy whom he guessed was taking his seat.

“How long are you gonna ignore me Mr. Heartthrob?” Jeongwoo teased again. Haruto decided to ignore him again. But Jeongwoo indeed had a way to get on his nerve.

“You two are equally as weird.” He stated. Haruto turned his head towards Jeongwoo at that. Raising a brow, he asked, “Which two?”

“So now I'm interesting, huh?” Jeongwoo smirked.

“Cut the crap Jeongwoo, whom did you mean?” Haruto coldly said.

“I meant your 343rd girlfriend.” Jeongwoo grinned. Haruto shook his head in disbelief and looked away. Why did he even get provoked by the annoying classmate of his in the first place?

“Yah!” Jeongwoo called him again. But Haruto didn’t respond.

“Yah Haruto!”

No response yet.

“Yah you-" Jeongwoo was about to curse at Haruto but the older just snapped his head and glared at Jeongwoo. Jeongwoo smiled after finally getting Haruto’s attention.

“You’re so annoying, you know that?” Haruto rolled his eyes.

“Yes, I know, now listen, what’s the name of that weird friend of yours? The one who is in the same class as Jaehyuk hyung?” Jeongwoo asked. Haruto shook his head and looked away without even replying.

“Does he have a crush on Jaehyuk hyung?” Jeongwoo asked. Haruto once again looked at Jeongwoo and raised a brow.

“Why?” He shortly asked.

Jeongwoo bit the inner sides of his cheeks, “I don’t know, I’m just curious.”

Haruto sighed, “I don’t know either.” He lied.

But Jeongwoo wasn’t one to let go that easily.

“Come on! Obviously, you know! That lone guy has no one except you anyway!”

Haruto rolled his eyes again, “Even if I did know, I wouldn’t tell you.”

“Why?” Jeongwoo gasped.

“Because you’re nosy and annoying.”

Jeongwoo scoffed, “As if you are any better! Mr. Heartless who hangs out with a weirdo!”

“Asahi hyung is not a weirdo!” Haruto protested, “Take your words back, Jeongwoo.”

But Jeongwoo smirked, “I said what’s true!” he clicked his tongue.