》Chapter 4《

Junkyu walked inside the classroom looking no different from a zombie. Hair messy, dress creased, crossed brows and half open eyes, accompanied with him walking- more like dragging his feet over the floor, creating some unbearable noise for his classmates' taste- that’s how the sleepy boy looked while taking the seat almost at the end of the classroom.

“If I had a face like that, I would have worked better.”

“God gave everything in the wrong hands, dude!”

“But he still looks so cool!”

“Hey, stop! It’s not like he's ever gonna look at you! He only knows how to sleep.”

“Wish he were a little more organized; the whole school would be swooning over him.”

All the audible blabbering of his classmates didn’t even bother Junkyu. He was quite used to everyone regretting his way of living, sleeping through the classes, not dating anyone, not even talking to anyone except for his little friend group. Honestly, it did bother him in the past. When he was a freshman, he was a hot name among all the students. Perfect body, perfect face and a beautiful smile- what more does one need? But over the years, anyone approaching him got rejected and that killed the vibe about him. Instead of being known as a perfect boy, he earned the names- ‘clumsy', ‘sleepyhead' and ‘arrogant boy'. By the time he reached his junior year, these started to not hurt him anymore, and the sole reason was none other than his best friend.

Because crushing on the same guy from freshman year to senior year, without even confessing his feelings, Park Jihoon had way more on his plate than Junkyu.

Junkyu was comfortably lying on his bag. If you ever open up his bag, you’ll be surprised. Because Junkyu always stuffed a whole ass pillow in his bag so that he could use his bag to sleep. Other than that, he had a blank piece of paper and a pen with no cap, just in case the teacher stopped him from sleeping and made him write.

You might wonder if he’s a bad student. The truth is, no. For that matter, he had Jihoon. Jihoon would always take the class notes for him and after a week, they’d study together and Junkyu would get updated. He was such a genius that he sometimes even corrected Jihoon, who always did all the classes properly.

“Junkyu!” someone called out loud, breaking Junkyu’s slumber.

“Oh Yoshi.” Junkyu mumbled. Yoshi just laughed. Other than Jihoon, it was only Yoshi who could wake Junkyu up from sleep and still be alive because he was just too innocent and Junkyu couldn’t bring himself to scold the pure boy.

Yoshi chuckled and fixed Junkyu’s hair, “Did you go through a hurricane?” He laughed. Junkyu just shook his head and got back to sleep. Yoshi found it his cue to look away.

But Junkyu got disturbed again, and this time, it was none other than his best friend, his polar opposite.

“Junkyu yah~” Jihoon called in a sing-song voice. It scared Junkyu. Because Park Jihoon can only be in a good mood if he carried on any mischief.

Junkyu opened his eyes and observed Jihoon. He was smiling and moonwalking towards his seat. Some students already became used to Jihoon’s weirdness but some, even after 3 whole years, would laugh at Jihoon.

Jihoon, not even paying heed to them, stood beside Junkyu and pushed him a little with his butt. Junkyu almost lost balance, had he not held the desk firmly.

“Yah!” Junkyu scolded. But Jihoon didn’t even care. He just pulled a chair and sat beside Junkyu.

“Why are you in such a good mood today?” Junkyu narrowed his eyes. Jihoon just clicked his tongue.