》Chapter 10《

It was not Jeongwoo’s plan to ‘accidentally’ hear what Junkyu said to Jaehyuk, but watching a sneaky Junkyu, he decided to stay and check out what the important thing was because Junkyu barely engaged in other people’s business. Jeongwoo had to take a huge risk, being dangerously close to exposing himself in order to listen to their conversation clearly. Even so, he only heard a few words. But he was clever enough to make out that Jaehyuk and Junkyu was going to the gym in the lunch hour, to meet the admirer.

Now could he miss that? But he was super grumpy because Jaehyuk didn’t say it to him afterwards, when they met. Jeongwoo even wanted to ask directly to Jaehyuk but his ego got hurt, so he didn’t.

The Curiosity, however, was killing him.
So, before the 3rd period, Jeongwoo found a way to go and have a talk with the admirer.

“Hyung!” he called from a distance and lots of heads turned towards him because anyone can be a hyung, right? To specify it, Jeongwoo quickly walked towards the one he was searching for.

“You’re gonna go meet him, right?” Jeongwoo spoke, in a tone mixed with sass and ‘I-already-know-it' kinda vibe.

The one blinked a few times, the doe eyes of him looked scared for a bit. Yes, he intended to man up and if not confess, at least try to befriend his crush. But it was all in his mind. How did Jeongwoo know that?

“Meet whom?" He innocently asked.

"Ah come on hyung! I know who your crush is! Now tell me, you're meeting him, right?" Jeongwoo said.

"How do you know about it?” Mashiho asked, quite cautiously.

Jeongwoo let his arm fall on the short guy's shoulders, “Hyung, I know a lot about you!”

The short one just gulped. Jeongwoo didn’t like the silence though.

“Come on! Mashiho hyung, please take me with you when you’re gonna meet them!” he whined.

“Them?” Mashiho asked.

“Yeah! Jaehyuk hyung and Junkyu hyung are going to the gym together. I don’t know why he needed a company though.” Jeongwoo said, sulking. Mashiho nodded.

“Please, hyung, I wanna see his reaction too!” Jeongwoo requested again.

“But isn’t it supposed to be a private meeting?” Mashiho asked again. He didn’t want an audience of any sort.

“I know! But they’re going in twos, so can you!” Jeongwoo gave his logic, “Jaehyuk hyung didn’t tell me about it, so I'm here asking you. Please let me go and witness it too!” this time, Jeongwoo held both of Mashiho’s hands in his own, asking for his favour in such a manner that Mashiho had to admit his defeat.

“Alright.” He sighed. Jeongwoo shouted out loud in victory.

“Then I'll meet you right at the beginning of lunch hour outside your class, okay?” He grinned. Mashiho just gave a small nod. He wanted the conversation to end quickly, because he was being late for his class. Jeongwoo happily bowed and turned around to walk away. Mashiho bit his lips. He kept on contemplating whether it was a good idea or not.

However, he had no choice but to go to the gym along with Jeongwoo because the boy was really present outside his class as soon as the bell for lunch break rang. Mashiho even wondered whether he rushed there at the speed of light or simply got out of his classroom 5 minutes prior to the bell ringing.

“Let’s go!” Jeongwoo excitedly spoke. Mashiho was excited as well, a bit nervous too, but he kept it to himself. He just had to befriend his crush, right?