》Chapter 2《

Jaehyuk usually was the life of the lunch table, lighting up everyone's day just with his smile and silly jokes, sometimes with even the speculations about his secret admirer, but not that day. He was especially grumpy that very day because of a certain reason. And Jeongwoo knew exactly what the reason was.

"Hyung!" He spoke in frustration, well he still sounded pretty playful though, "You don't know his routine. You can't just be sad because you didn't receive a note today!"

True. Jaehyuk was acting all grumpy because his admirer forgot to leave a note in his locker that day.

"But I have a question!" Jihoon spoke aloud, "Why did you anticipate so much for that note today? I mean he doesn't give you those chits everyday!"

"Yep," Junkyu added, "Plus it's really random. He doesn't even follow a pattern."

"I bet he only leaves these when he manages to wake up early in the morning." Jihoon joked. Jaehyuk slightly laughed at that.

"But I had a gut feeling today." Jaehyuk said slowly afterwards. Jeongwoo felt sympathetic towards him and so, patted him on the back.

"Does your gut feeling usually come true?" Junkyu asked, raising a brow.
"Well, almost always..." Jaehyuk tried to think about it. Junkyu just shook his head, "Then you're just being greedy."

"If you received that much notes, you would be greedy too!" Jihoon joked, looking at Junkyu again. Junkyu joined in and laughed. Even Jaehyuk laughed at Jihoon's lightweight joke.

"But you're really lucky, Jaehyuk ah!" Jihoon spoke afterwards, "Making someone falling in love with you is hard! But you already got this soul dedicated to you-" Jihoon sighed, "Hyung's jealous of you."

"If anyone is to be jealous, that should be me!" Junkyu protested, "Cause you are just a coward dumbass who can't see the loving gaze of his crush towards him."

"Yah! Who is the dumbass here? I at least know how to use my handsome face, unlike you!" Jihoon smacked Junkyu's arm, "Having a model like figure, you don't even make use of it!"

Jaehyuk and Jeongwoo were observing the playful fighting between the two best friends. Honestly, it amused them both, because they knew the words were only spoken for the sake of speaking, none actually meant what was said. They could still see how the two took care of each other, despite fighting most of the time.

"Okay okay, hyungs, calm down!" Jaehyuk felt the need to stop them after several rounds of bickering. Honestly, they started gaining attention. Jeongwoo was just laughing hard.

"When we are not around, how do you two even stop?" Jeongwoo joked.

Junkyu, who wasn't affected one bit even after arguing with Jihoon for so long, just grinned, "Usually teachers arrive or his crush arrives, making us focus on other things. But other than that, we can really go on for hours!" Jaehyuk watched how ridiculously proud Junkyu was as he said that.

Jihoon high fived Junkyu at that. They were just too weird and Jeongwoo knew why they clicked so well with each other.

"So, what were we talking about?" Jihoon asked.

"Jaehyuk hyung's sad life." Jeongwoo joked. Jaehyuk pouted at that.

"Yeah... well, maybe he was just late to wake up today, don't worry." Junkyu assured him, "Maybe tomorrow you'll get your note?"

Jaehyuk nodded sceptically. The table fell silent for a while, but Jihoon broke it.

"Jeongwoo yah," he called, "Isn't that guy one of the possible admirers?" Jihoon pointed at the small yet cute looking guy, a bit far from their table, who averted his gaze as soon as Jihoon made an eye contact with him.