》Chapter 6《

Hamada Asahi, a living porcelain mystery, sparked curiosity and interest in lots of students who tried to approach him, knowing nothing about him just because he was 'pretty' and 'unique'. Asahi struggled in his freshman year a lot, because of his rude and uninterested exterior, but deep inside, he was just another insecure soul, panicking like crazy when he was almost caught delivering his notes for the one he liked.

However, his face still showed no sign of tension, as anyone else watching him would just wonder, 'how can he stay so calm even after he was almost exposed?' But they did not know that his eyes changed ever so slightly. The sparks in his eyes were no longer there, because of him blinking so fast. He was worried, and he needed help.

Asahi walked fast, he had to reach his best friend as soon as possible. He needed his friend at this situation.

"Oi, why are you in a rush?" Haruto asked as soon as he saw Asahi walking towards him. Asahi said nothing, just grabbed Haruto by the arm and pulled him to a less crowded place.

"What happened? Why are you panicking?" Haruto asked again as he was being dragged by his friend. But Asahi didn't speak, not until he thought no one would hear them.

"Do you know the senior friends of Jae?" Asahi whispered. Haruto raised a brow, "The Jihoon and Junkyu guy?" he was louder than Asahi expected and so, the shorter one shushed him carefully.

"Yeah them..." Asahi replied, "I think... they saw me passing notes in his locker." Asahi bit his lips in frustration. Haruto however, seemed pretty amused.

"Isn't it a good thing then? They know Jaehyuk hyung pretty well. They can help you!"

Asahi looked at Haruto as if he was a dumbass. Asahi quickly shook his head, "Are you crazy? They don't know me! Besides, I never wanted to be exposed like this! I have my own plan of revealing myself."

Haruto rolled his eyes, "And when is that gonna happen? Look, don't you think it's already time? He seems to be quite interested in his admirer. It's a great opportunity for you to reveal yourself!"

"That's because he thinks his admirer is Mashiho, not me!" Asahi spoke desperately.

"How do you know for sure?" Haruto asked.

"Because he believes his friend and his friend believes that Mashiho is giving him all the notes." Asahi replied.

"His friend? You mean Jeongwoo?" Haruto asked again. Asahi nodded. "Aish this brat!" Haruto pinched his nose bridge in frustration.

"What should I do?" Asahi asked, "I need to stop them from telling Jae about me."

Haruto looked at Asahi and thought deeply. "What did they say when they found out?"

"They tried to threaten me but luckily I escaped." Asahi spoke. Haruto nodded. "They won't say anything without talking to you again, I guess. So, until they find you again, you stay put. And please, plan to reveal yourself soon. It's better for him to know about you from yourself." Haruto suggested.

"How do you know they won't expose me?" Asahi asked.

"Oh please, they aren't assholes like Jeongwoo. They have other important things to do rather than butting in your plan. But yeah, I'm not 100% certain, because you know, words bring words. They might expose you unexpectedly." Haruto reasoned. Asahi still seemed quite scared.

"Okay, I will keep an eye on them. I will join them every day for lunch, but you gotta come up with a plan soon. You will reveal yourself asap, okay?" Haruto held Asahi by the shoulder. Even though Asahi wasn't satisfied, it still felt better to have Haruto backing him up. So, he agreed.