》Chapter 5《

Junkyu was sweating hard as he was sitting by Jihoon’s side on the stadium. Jihoon was screaming non stop, which only made the former's head ache. Since there weren’t many students in the stadium, the screams were echoing and Junkyu had to cover his ears from time to time.

Not to mention 70% of the students were fans of Hyunsuk, bunking their important classes just to see the captain practice.

“Yah! Do you even realize what you are fighting against?” Junkyu cautiously asked Jihoon, as he noticed all the students simping over Hyunsuk. Jihoon looked at him innocently, “what?”

Junkyu replied, “Dude, almost everyone here are Hyunsuk’s fans!” he overlaid his eyes on almost everyone before looking back at Jihoon, “Do you think you can just get him if you don’t speed up your game?”

Jihoon cutely sulked, “I know that, Kyu. But you know... I'm not confident enough. Isn’t it better to wait having a 50% chance than being rejected completely?”

Junkyu sighed, “Jihoonie, trust me for once hmm? See every time he makes a good move,” Junkyu turned Jihoon’s face towards Hyunsuk in the field, “He looks at you to see your reaction.”

Jihoon bitterly laughed, “Kyu? How can you even see his eyes from this far? Don’t get too optimistic now-"

“Excuse me?” Jihoon was cut off as a female student who was sitting a bit far from Junkyu came closer to them and poked Junkyu on the arm.

“Yes?” Junkyu asked.

“Actually, may I ask if you two are... you know dating?” she asked, pointing at both of them.

Junkyu looked super confused as he pointed at himself, “Huh? Us being a couple?” he sounded quite ridiculed, “No we are not-"

“Umm, what is it?” Jihoon asked, who didn’t hear what she told Junkyu earlier.

“We are wondering if we can take pictures of you two together.” The girl timidly asked. Her friend who was sitting beside her looked extra eager and nodded hard.

“Sure!” Jihoon spoke, oblivious of their true intention, clinging his arm around his best friend who was still buffering, trying to protest. But the girls were faster.

“Thanks a lot!” they bowed, “You two look so cute together!” they low key screamed. Jihoon blinked in confusion.

“Hold on! We're not a couple, you guys are mistaken.” Jihoon clarified. Junkyu supported him whole heartedly but the girls already left.

“What was that?” Jihoon complained.

“That’s what you get for not hearing me out first.” Junkyu rolled his eyes.

“Whatever! It doesn’t matter if they have out pic together. They won’t post it anywhere, I guess.” Jihoon shrugged.

“Or they can actually post on the school's ‘new couples' page.” Junkyu sarcastically said.

“Shit Junkyu! If that happens and Hyunsuk sees that, I'm doomed! What will I do?” Jihoon was panicking. Luckily, he got distracted as Hyunsuk kicked a corner goal for his team.

“Aaaaah that was so cool!” Jihoon screamed, along with the other fans of Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk celebrated his second goal in a row by doing some flips.

“Why is he so cool, Junkyu yah!” Jihoon was speaking in a shaky tone, from pure excitement. Junkyu just endured all that.

“Is there anything he isn’t good at? He literally made the great Park Jihoon fall for him!” Jihoon said. Junkyu just laughed.

“Junkyu!! Can I please marry him and keep him all for mys-"