》Chapter 13 \\The End//《

^Isn't this everyone's wallpaper now?😛

》》♡《《

"I can't believe you're gonna leave us here alone, hyung!" Jeongwoo whined, it wasn't just a random playful complain, he was actually feeling the pain because three of his favourite hyungs would leave him- considering it was their graduation ceremony.

"Yah, you're still gonna have Jaehyuk and Asahi! Also, Hwanie would be there too!" Junkyu said, trying to make the whiny junior feel a bit better.

"Don't even start with them!" Haruto, who was standing by Jeongwoo's side said, "Is Asahi really my best friend? He spends 24/7 with Jaehyuk hyung, forgetting that I even exist!"

Junkyu chuckled, "Now you know how I feel when Jihoonie hangs out with Hyunsuk!" he joked, "Even now, he's not here!"

The three were talking, standing face to face. Junkyu had his gown and cap on. They'd be entering college and they had to prepare a lot. Jeongwoo was actually pretty sad because well, no teasing his hyungs in the lunch table anymore.

"Where's he now?" Jeongwoo asked about Jihoon.

"I don't know, he told me Hyunsuk had stuff to do with the teachers and he went along." Junkyu replied. Both Haruto and Jeongwoo nodded.

"Hyung!" Jeongwoo whined again, grabbing Junkyu's arm this time, "You're really leaving!" he fake cried. Haruto laughed at his dramatic action and Junkyu just patted his head. It really made him sad too, leaving the school where he made so many memories.

"We're not going to the space you dumbass!" Jihoon hit Jeongwoo on the head who was leaning on Junkyu's arm with closed eyes. Both him and Hyunsuk finished their business and came back and obviously Jihoon had to do something to ruin the moment.

"Ouch! Hyung!" Jeongwoo cried even louder, "Do you have to hit me even today?"

Jihoon laughed, "I'll be doing this every time we meet sweetie!"

Jeongwoo made a sulky expression and let go of Junkyu's arm only to earn a round of laughter from everyone.

"Are you done with everything?" Junkyu asked Jihoon.

"Yeah! You have no idea how many teachers called him and he just- he's a teacher's pet you know!" Jihoon teased his boyfriend who just slapped him on the arm. Jihoon acted as if he were hurt so bad but Hyunsuk knew better not to be bothered by it.

"Anyway, where are the lovebirds?" Jihoon asked. Junkyu shrugged.

"We haven't met them yet," Haruto said, "But Asahi texted me that they'd be here soon."

"Okay then-"

"That's why I love graduation days!" Junghwan's words cut off whatever Jihoon was going to say. Everyone looked at the youngest of them, holding a whole lot of snacks in his arms.

"Junghwan ah!" Junkyu said, "Why do you have so many of them?"

Junghwan, who was busy munching on some chips looked at Junkyu with starry eyes, "Well, because all of these are so yummy!"

Jihoon had to pick on him, "Yah! How come you're so happy when we're leaving?"

"It's not like that! Hyung!" Junghwan tried to defend himself. But Jeongwoo was quick to add, "Simple! Because food is more important than Jihoonie hyung!"

Jihoon tried grabbing Jeongwoo by the ear but the younger, after tackling it for months, quickly moved away from Jihoon's grip.

"No, hyung!" Junghwan started again, "I'm sad that you're leaving but why should I leave all the good food for that?"