Roxy's Decision

**Roxy's POV**
"Nope." Jessie replied. She looked pointedly at me. "Only she gets the choice."
I paled. My choice who dies? But.. I love everyone in our home. Addy was my best friend. CC, the amazing drummer with a gorgeous smile and the ability to make anyone laugh. Ashley, the s...exy bass player who hides the fact that he's falling for Addy. Jinxx, with a sweet heart and the cutest relationship in the world with Sammi. And Sammi, beautiful and stunning. So very nice to everyone. Ella, who didn't seem to get pissed off at anyone. Who was happy to have Jake. Jake, who never seemed to smile, but made everyone else happy none the less. And Andy, gorgeous Andy. With his beautiful piercing blue eyes, perfectly shaped face and amazing hair. He was too sweet for words. Even if he did seem like an ass. Or self centered. Then I thought about myself. Plain old me. Who watched her parents die. Who's been depressed for so long. The only reason I didn't end it all for myself was so Addy would have a chance to be happy. But now she has CC. And Ashley. She wouldn't need me anymore..
"Me." I said quietly, not noticing I said it out loud. Andy looked at me with shock.
"What?!" He exclaimed. "No. Not you."
Jessie laughed. "I knew that would be your answer." She said smiling. "You're just too nice." She wrinkled up her nose in disgust. "Good thing I had this stuff on me." She pulled out some medicine, a needle, a bottle of pills, and a glass of water. "Take your pick." She told me as if nothing big was going on. As if I was just choosing what song to listen to on the bus.
I pointed to the pills. "Addy would believe it if I overdosed." I said quietly. "She knows how bad I'm getting."
Jessie laughed. "Nice but depressed?" She shook her head. "This won't be a hard lie to tell."
Andy looked between us wide eyed. "You're not going to do this." He told me. "You're not just going to give in."
I grabbed his hand and kissed it. "It was amazing to meet you, Andy." I smiled but tears fell from my eyes. "I couldn't have asked for anything more in life than knowing you."
He closed his eyes. "That sounds like goodbye." His voice was laced with pain again. Only a different kind of pain. One I didn't understand. "I don't want to hear goodbye. I want to hear that you're not going to do this." He looked at me then, his eyes filled with anguish. He looked like he was losing a wife that he had loved for many years.
I smiled and shook my head. "You're so stubborn." I said with a small laugh. I rubbed my forehead against his. "But that's one of many reasons I love you." I kissed him.
At first he seemed shocked. At my words, my decision, the kiss. I don't know which. Maybe all. But then he kissed back. And it felt wonderful. He pulled back and looked me in the eyes. "I think I love you too." His voice filled with sincerity.
"Ahem." Jessie's annoyed cough brought us back to reality. "That was very touching and all but," She held up the pills before continuing. "We have something to do and I have somewhere to go."
I reached out a shaking hand to take the pills. This was something I had almost done so many times before but never had the courage. Now I was going to go through with it.
Jessie handed me the glass of water with a smile that could almost be described as affectionate. I opened the bottle and poured some pills in my hand. Sleeping pills. I put a couple in my mouth and downed them with water. Andy cringed at the sight. This cycle continued until the bottle was empty. I was becoming tired.
"My work here is done." Jessie chirped as she left the room. I closed my eyes.
I felt Andy stroke my cheek and start singing. "Never Give In.. Never Back Down. When you're life feels lost, fight against all odds..."
"Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid to die.." I murmured back.
He was silent for a moment. "Lay your heart down, the ends in sight. Conscience begs for you to do what's right.."
I didn't hesitate. "I bleed for you, forever I will lie awake, I would die for you."
He sang something back but I didn't hear. I allowed the darkness to pull me under.

-------------------------------------

So.. Here's an upload :) I'm going to upload two more chapters to this then you have to wait again. Kay?

I hope you guys liked this. No one minds that she knows the song BEFORE Sammi and Jinxx got married? I screwed up a little there.. But oh well.

Here's the question you guys will probably all have. Is. Roxy. Dead.

But I don't tell you for another few chapters ;) You don't get to know today. MWA HA HA.

Oh, and there's gonna be a twist in the next chapter too.

Video is Die For You by (obvi) Black Veil Brides.

Picture is.. I don't know. The pills?

Hope you enjoyed! :D

~Ashee<3