Could this be Over?

**Roxy’s POV**

We had just gotten up when Jessie arrived. Andy looked at me and yelled, “Jump!” before Jessie started shooting. I can’t remember what exactly happened. One minute I was on the balcony, the next I was on the ground gasping for air and choking up blood.

“Roxy..” I heard Andy groan from beside me. “Are you okay?” He sat up a bit and winced. “She got me in the side.. Damn.” I coughed a bit and he looked at me. “Shit.. No no no..”

He lifted me up a bit so I could breathe a little bit better. I looked down at myself and realized why I was coughing up blood. She had caught me in the chest and abdomen. “A.. Andy..” I managed to get out.

“Shh…” He whispered. “We gotta get you out of here. Somewhere safe.” He got up and hoisted me into his arms, beginning to run around to the front of the house. He stopped and we both saw Ella sprint across the street, then disappear into someone’s backyard. “That’s not right.. Where’s Jake..?”

We could faintly hear Jessie from inside the house. She was talking to Jake. Then she raised her voice to Ella. We watched to see if she was coming back. Thankfully, she didn’t. But then there was another shot. Andy waited a moment before setting me down against the house sitting up. “I’ll be right back.” He told me. “I need to check on Jake.”

I nodded and watched him go, wondering if I was going to die here.

**Ashley’s POV**

CC and continued down the stairs and instead of ducking into the instruments room, went straight to the door. There we bumped into Andy. 

“Glad to see you’re alive.” He said smiling a bit. “Where’s Addy?”

CC scratched his head and looked at me. 

“She went to see if you two were okay.” I told him. “Where’s Roxy?” 

“Leaning against the house. She was shot.” We all looked down at Jake. He wasn’t shot fatally, but he hit his head on his way down to the floor and was unconscious. “You grab him.” He said to CC.

CC nodded and bent to pick him up. “Uhh.. Guys?”

“Yeah?” I asked.

“What about her?”

Andy turned and saw who he was talking about. “Oh my God..” He whispered. He crouched down and put his hand on her cheek. “She’s dead.” He said quietly.

“Who is it?” I asked. I felt like I knew her.

“Juliet.” Andy answered.

“Shit.” I walked over to see how bad she was. Her eyes were wide open and staring above her. The bitch made Juliet look at her while she killed her. Her throat was slit open and she was shot twice. “I’ll get here.” I told Andy. “Go out and get Roxy.”

We were just leaving the house when we heard a shriek, Jinxx yelling, and a gun shot.

“Scratch that.” I muttered. “CC take her and Jake and go with Andy.”

“Hey bitch!” I yelled. “I’d rather die than be with you, so come get me!” I turned and looked at the stunned guys. “Get out.” 

Andy quickly grabbed Juliet and laid her on CC’s shoulder. “You’re fucking crazy bro.” He told me as he hugged me quickly. “And if you die for that, I’m gonna kill you.”

I laughed. “Don’t worry about me.” We could hear her running down the stairs. CC was running across the street on Andy’s command and Andy joined him soon after holding Roxy. I ran quickly and quietly to the other set of stairs.