Oh Brother

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I tried to sit up but I suddenly felt dizzy.

"Not smart to do that." The same man who knocked me out was in the room. He had long black hair and a lot of tattoos all down his arms. He was wearing a black sweaterr and ripped black jeans. His ears were pierced and he was average height, maybe a little taller. He had brown eyes.

I tried to get up and leave but he was beside me almost immediately to lie me back down. "I hit you harder than I thought.." He shook his head and sighed.

"Who are you?" My voice came out delightfully strong despite my racing heart.

"Ashley." He held his hand out presumably for me to shake. I just looked at it. This man just fucking kidnapped me and he wants to shake hands?! He shrugged his shoulders.

"Ashley!" Another male voice called out. "Is she up yet?"

A really tall man(6ft something) walked in the room. He had short black hair and bright blue eyes. His lip and ear were pierced. He had a tank top on and I could see many, many tattoos. Two stood out to me. A batman one and leathery wings...

He looked at me. "Ah, you are awake." He smiled. It was.. breathtaking. He was gorgeous. As with the man beside me. "I'm Andy." He walked over to me and took my hand. "And you must be Adoette."

"Addy." I said without thinking.

They both looked at me funny. "What?" Ashley asked.

"I don't go by Adoette." I explained. "Everyone calls me Addy." I'm explaining my name to the people who have kidnapped me. Very fucking smart.

Andy smiled again. So did Ashley. When Ashley smiled my heart went a little faster. "Ok then, Addy. Would you like to follow me to your new room?"

"My what?!" I exclaimed. "I'm sorry Andy. But I have to go home. Now."

"Hey!" Ashley said in mock hurt. "What about me? You're not sorry for me?" He frowned. It was the most dreadful thing for me to see. In that moment, I wanted to do anything to make him smile again.

Then I remembered. "You fucking hit me in the head!" I yelled at him.

He winced. "I didn't want to.."

Andy was laughing. "Nice little mouth on you." He finally said.

"Andy, Ash!" Another voice called out. Oh dear god. There was more?! "What's with all the screaming? I was trying to eat a pizza!"

Another man with, again, long black hair and tattoos entered the room. Holding a slice of pizza. He had a really attractive face and from what I could see, no piercings. Sucks though, I like piercings and tattoos. Great mix. He was wearing a white sweater and black jeans. He had hazel eyes.

"What are the other guys doing?" Ashley asked.

"CC is sleeping and Jinxx is.. well.. Sammi." The man replied.

So.. there were five men keeping me here and at least one had a girlfriend. Umm...

"Sorry we interrupted you from your darling pizza." Andy said sarcastically.

"I was eating the pizza with Trixy and-"

"Jake?" A womans voice cut him off.

"Ella." He turned and smiled.

"I was wondering where you went." She gave him a kiss. So.. two have girlfriends.. "And who's this?" She said noticing me.

"Her name is Addy." Ashley answered. "And she'll be living with us."

"I'll be what now?" I demanded. No way was I staying here. Beauty was still in the appartment and probably worried sick.

"Living here." Jake repeated. "You know.. Staying in our beautiful home and gracing us with your presence everyday."

"What about my appartment?" I don't even know why I'm going along with this. One of them hit me over the head and knocked me out.

"Well..." Andy was thinking about this.

"Why the fuck are you all so loud?!" Another tall man with long black hair entered the room. Do they all have long black hair..? Oh wait. Andy." He had a lot of tattoos on his arms. And he wasn't wearing a shirt.. I noticed he had the same leathery wing tattoo. He had brown eyes as well and yet again, I couldn't see any piercings.

"Well... It is like 8pm so it's not nap time CC." Andy answered.

"I didn't sleep last night and I'm fucking tired." He replied.

"Not our fault you were busy with the women again." Ashley laughed. And I swear, it was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard.

"Just be quiet." He begged.

"Not sure how we can." Jake told him. "Ashley hit her in the head to get her to be quiet and knocked her out. Now she's in hysterics."

CC looked at me. Then he looked at Ashley. "You knocked her out?!"

Why is he so angry..?

"Dude, chill. It was just ana ccident. I was just trying to calm her down-"

"By hitting me?!" Is he lying or is he really this stupid?!

"I... I..." He looked at Andy.

"CC, cool down. It was an accident." Andy looked at me and smiled. "He didn't mean to knock out your sister."

--------------------------------------------------------

Was this an ok second chapter? It was much longer than the first one :P So, our main character Addy found out she has a brother! :) And she seems to have a crush on Ashley... Hmmmnnn... Andy seems somewhat like a smartass. And Jake... Likes pizza. xD

Picture is all the guys who actually went and saw Addy.

Video is Morticians Daughter by Black Veil Brides.

Hope you enjoyed! :D

~Ashee<3