We're all in this Together

**Jake’s POV**

We heard Jessie walk into a bathroom upstairs. We were hiding in the downstairs living room, not far from the back door but we wanted to cross the house and get out the front door for less noise. We could hear her opening doors and calling out. Then we heard Roxy start yelling at her.

“Why’d she do that?” Ella asked. “Do they want to die?”

“Shh..” I whispered. Jessie had run up a flight of stairs but afterwards we heard shuffling. “That’s why. She had someone cornered.”

She nodded understanding. “Should we go or should we wait here a few more moments?”

“We should go.” I told her. I looked over at her and kissed her hard. “I love you.” 

“I love you too.” She said with tears in her eyes. 

We began moving slowly and quietly across the house. We peered into the instruments room because we received a text saying someone was coming through there but no one was in it at the moment. We continued until we saw something laying on the ground by the door. Ella’s eyes widened with fear.

I motioned for her to stay where she was and went to check it out. As I got closer I realized I knew who it was. She looked different and was extremely bloody with her throat sliced, but it was obviously Juliet. “Oh God..” I felt like I was going to throw up.

“What?” Ella asked, terrified. “Who is it? Are they alive?”

“She’s uhh..” I paused to try and catch my breath. “She’s quite dead.”

She crept over slowly. “Who is it?” She sat beside me and looked at the body. She was about to scream and I could tell. 

I put my hand over her mouth and a finger to my lips. “You can’t do that now.” I told her.

That’s when we heard them. Three gun shots ringing through the air. There was also two muffled thumps that sounded like they came from outside.

I had made a mistake in removing my hand from Ella’s mouth. It was too much for her. She screamed. The footsteps that were slowly coming out of the room upstairs stopped a moment. “Ella hunny,” She called out. “Was that you?”

Ella put her hands over her mouth and her eyes widened. I looked at her and shook my head. The last thing we needed to do was answer her. I pointed to the door and she nodded, moving towards it again.

“Hunny, if you leave, it’s going to get so much worse.” She called out. She started walking down the stairs to us.

“Don’t worry about it.” I whispered. “Just go.” She nodded and continued. “When you get out go across the street and hide in the bush.”

She turned and looked at me. “You’re not coming?” She asked.

“I’ll be out in a minute.” I told her. I was debating grabbing Juliet’s body.

She shook her head. “If you’re not out by the time she gets down here, I’m coming back in.” She said firmly.

I shook my head right back. “You stubborn silly.” I pulled her in and kissed the tip of her nose. “Don’t come back in no matter what.” She gave me the look that read ‘I’m not listening to you.’ So I tried again. “I don’t care overly much if I get hurt. But if you get hurt I don’t know what I’ll do. You need to stay safe.”

Defeat was clear in her eyes. “Fine.” She responded. “But you better come back to me.”

I hugged her. “I promise I’ll come back to you.” I gave her a slight shove. “She’s taking her time but she’ll be here soon. Get out now.”

She nodded and left. I watched her cross the street and hide in someone’s backyard. Then Jessie walked in the area. “Admiring my handiwork are we?” She said with a smile. Then she scanned the area. “Where’d your darling little skank go? Is she in here?”

“She left.” I said calmly. “And she won’t be coming back while you’re around.”

She shook her head at me ad smiled. “You silly little thing. I don’t believe she really left. She’s still close by. Maybe not in the room. But close.” She scanned the area again. “How’s about this.” She raised her voice a bit to make sure Ella could hear her. “Ella, if you don’t come out, I’ll shoot him.” Her hand with the gun raised to point at me. I stared right down the barrel of it and shook my head. Telling Ella not to do it. “No? Nothing? You’re just gonna let the man you love die?” Still no answer. I was glad she was finally listening to me. “Okay. Your loss.” 

Then her finger squeezed the trigger.

**Sammi’s POV**

We heard the shots. First the ones after Roxy yelled. We were across the hall in CC’s room. Three were shot and we could hear Andy and Roxy hit the ground. Then Ella screamed from downstairs. And she went that way again. She took her sweet time going down there. I moved over to the window to see if they left the house. I saw Ella sprint across the street and hide in someone’s backyard. Then Jessie was talking to Jake. She raised her voice to address Ella, saying she’d shoot Jake.

“If she’s smart, she’ll stay over there.” Jinxx muttered.

“But what about Jake?” I demanded. “You’re just going to let your band mate, your brother die?”

Jinxx shook his head and chuckled. “She’s not going to kill him.” He replied. “She wants him.”

“What if you’re wrong?” I asked.

“We’ll see what happens.” He said. “Watch the window and make sure she doesn’t come out of hiding.”

We heard Jessie call out one more time then another shot. I covered my mouth with my hands. “She just shot him.”  I whispered. “Baby, she just shot him!”

His eyes were wide and he seemed like he couldn’t believe it. I crawled over to him and wrapped my arms around him. I started crying silently. I’d known Jake for so long and he could possibly be bleeding out downstairs or already dead.

Jinxx arms wrapped around me tightly before he whispered in my ear, “We need to get out of here.”

I pulled away and nodded. We were all now officially in danger. Not just the girls. I pointed to the door. “Our balcony.” I said. “That way we can figure out what happened to Roxy and Andy.”

He nodded and got up to go check the hallway. A moment later he came walking back in standing straight. Jessie’s head peeked out from behind him.

“Hiya.” She smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dun dun dun.

And this is the last chapter you get for today :3 You'll get another one maybe on the 12th.

Play a guessing game in the comments. Do you think anyone else will die? How do you think Roxy and Andy are? What's going to happen to Sammi and Jinxx? Is Jake alive? What's going to happen to Jessie in the end?

If you answer questions correctly, I'll dedicate a chapter to you.

Picture is Sammi cause she's just so pwetty ^-^

Video is Diamonds aren't Forever by Bring me the Horizon because I love the song and it sounded fucking awesome live :3

Hope you enjoyed! :D

~ xoxo Ashee<3