It's Not Over

**Andy’s POV**

“Sir, are the police there now?” The operator asked. I was watching out the crack in the gate. We weren’t chancing keeping it open. I could see lights coming down the road and 3 squad cars parked outside. “Yes.” I smiled. “Yes they are. Will there be ambulances coming to?” 

“Should be there soon.”  She answered. “I’m going to hang up now, I’ll have to ask you to come out of hiding.”

“Will do.” I felt like crying I was so happy. “Thank you.”

“It’s my job, but your welcome.” And with that, she hung up.

“CC, grab Jake.” I told him. CC nodded and lifted up his still unconscious body. “Ella, do you think you’ll be able to lift Juliet?”

She nodded and lifted Juliet. CC opened the door and they walked out. There were a few shouts from the police. I bent over and grabbed Roxy who had blacked out from the pain a few moments prior. I walked slowly so as not to damage her any. 

A policeman noticed me and jogged over to me. “Hello sir. Are you one of the occupants of this home here?”  

I nodded. “This is Roxy. We jumped off a balcony in the back to get away from Jessie, our attacker, and she was shot.”

“Does she have a pulse at all?” No doubt he’d stopped Ella and seen Juliet. 

“Yeah.” I answered. “She was awake until a few moments ago.”

He nodded. “There’s a few ambulances coming.” He told me. “Go over to that car until they get here.  Make sure you keep her head propped up.”

I nodded and carried her over there.

“Halt!” I heard them shouting. “Put your hands in the air and walk slowly over to here.”

“It’s okay.” I heard CC telling them. “They’re our other housemates.”

Mumbled apologies came from the area and Sammi came running around the cars. “Is she okay?” She asked.

I shrugged. “I don’t know.” 

Just then the ambulances parked and paramedics were running around. One of them saw me and stopped. “Are you hurt in any way sir?” He asked taking Roxy from me to get her on a stretcher.

“I was shot in the side.” I answered getting up. I lifted my shirt a bit so he could see.

“And you’ve been carrying Roxy around?” Jinxx was beside Sammi. “Damn man. Devotion.”

“You jumped off a balcony for me.” Sammi told him. 

“You’d die for me.” He replied with a wink.

I laughed. “Are you guys ever serious?” I asked.

They shook their heads. “Sir, please come over to the ambulance so we can get you looked at.” The paramedic told me. 

“Is there an way I’d be able to be in the same ambulance as her?” I was hoping for a yes.

“It’s not suggested.” He answered. “You’ll need to be looked at as well.”

“I’ll be fine.” I told him with a smile. “I’ll get looked at when we get to the hospital.”

He shook his head. “Love makes us stupid.” He muttered with a slight smile.

**Jessie’s POV**

I ran downstairs to find it empty. “Where’d you go..” I wondered aloud. Then I heard thumping on the hallway above me. “How did you..?”