06,--

"Hey Jeongin, can we talk?"

Jisung was looking at me with big eyes. He had the prettiest eyes I have ever seen.

After leaving the school yard, he grabbed me by the shoulder and led me behind a tree where no one would see us. It broke my heart that he didn't want to be seen with me.

"No, we can't."

I turned around, ready to leave, when he touched my shoulder again. My skin felt hot under his touch and it was only his hand that I slightly felt at my neck.

He still had that effect on me and it made me sick.

"Jeongin please. I saw yesterday's post and-"

"And what, Jisung? Do you wanna know if I am actually dating him? Why? You're no longer my boyfriend so stop acting like it."

He now turned me around by grabbing both of my arms harshly.

"That hurts, stop."

"I- I didn't mean it that way, I just think you should know that Fe-"

"Whatever you have to say, I don't wanna fucking hear it."

Jisung looked defeated, letting go of me but it didn't look like he was actually gonna give up on talking to me. But before he could open his mouth, someone else appeared.

"Do you not understand that he doesn't want to talk to you?"

We both looked at the direction where the voice came from.

"Chan, you don't understand. His frie-"

"No, Hanji, I think you are the one who doesn't understand. Jeongin is clearly uncomfortable, so we're going now."

And with that he softly took me by the hand while we left, not looking back.