40,--

"So, you wanted to talk?"

We were sitting on the couch in the living room. He stretched his legs out and I took it as an opportunity to put mine on top. It didn't seem to bother him at all. Quite the opposite actually, he pulled me close.

"Felix said he wasn't the one running the page and he told you I was only using you?"

I nodded. Even though I was almost sure about him liking me, I felt uneasy thinking about it. If he didn't actually like me, I'd feel absolutely pathetic.

Suddenly he put his hand on my cheek while smiling softly. I felt the butterflies in my stomach going insane. His soft touch gave me goosebumps all over my body, craving more and more.

"Jeongin, I like you. I genuinely like you a lot. And I would like to get to know you better but you have to promise to talk to me about what bothers you."

His hand now found its way to my thigh.

"Do you trust me?"

I looked at him. His eyes immediately met mine. Not a hint of amusement present.

"Yes."

Biting my bottom lip, I hesitated before I continued.

"Can you kiss me please?"

--

a/n: my favourite tracks off noeasy are red lights, cheese and sorry, i love you.

how about you? :]

don't forget to stream !!

btw, i now have tellonym !! for any questions visit the link in my bio and feel free to ask right away.