26,--

"Oh, hello Jeongin, how are you, my dear?"

Felix's mother greeted me with a warm smile. Making it impossible for me to not mirror her actions and fe comfortable again.

"I am fine but how are you? Is your arm doing any better?"

"Uh, yes, don't worry. Was just aching because I deep cleaned the day before. May have done some wrong movements. The doctors said it was all good. Thanks for asking. But shouldn't you be in school right now?"

Lix grabbed my hand. He mostly did that when he had a plan in mind and wanted to signal me to just follow along. We agreed on it after we got caught sneaking out to a party next door. Wasn't the greatest experience. Especially since our mothers were best friends too and told each other everything.

"Um, yeah but I didn't feel well. Had a real bad stomach ache. Jeongin's classes got cancelled. No worries, Mom."

He ran up into his room, tagging me along because he knew his mother wasn't that dumb but she had always been nice enough to let Felix do his thing when it came to school. He was a straight A student for a reason. Plus, she was also very understanding.

The problem was that she did not want him to drag me into all this mess. She would definitely question him after I left.

"Okay, so, there are a few things you need to know."

I looked at my friend expectantly.

"Chan and I were friends."

"Yeah, obviously."

"...with benefits."