A Change Of Heart

Chresanto pov

"Goodmorning baby." Morgan's soft voice greeted as i opened my eyes.

I smiled as I sat up." Breakfast in bed?" I asked her skeptical.

She shrugged kissing my lips. "Just because iv missed you." She told me as she sat back down in bed next to me.

"I feel the love." I teased as I began to cut into my waffles.

We spent the next 30 minutes stuffing our faces until it was time to get ready for the day.

"Shower time?" She asked with a smile.

" I wouldn't miss it for the world." I told her truthfully as we raced into the bathroom.

All the questions and concerns I had yesterday flew out the window as she stood in the shower with me.

I didnt even want to talk about it anymore I wanted it all to be over.

"Plans for today?" I asked her as I stepped out of the shower passing her a towel.

"Going to go for a run, then maybe lay out on the beach for a few hours." She smiled.

"Sounds relaxing." I said skeptical. "No school?" I asked her.

She shook her head. "I'm done with that." She shrugged. "It's not what I want to do anymore." She admitted.

"Since when? I remember you were so excited about getting your degree." I reminded her.

She began to Brush at her hair as she rolled her eyes. "That was past tense Chresanto." She pointed out. "It's my decision and I wish you would support me on that."

I looked at the girl who was combing her hair in the mirror... This girl standing here seemed so foreign, so new.

"Have it your way." I told her simply before leaving the bathroom.

***
I sat in my office tapping my pen against the edge of my desk I hate being on bad terms with Morgan, it makes me feel so fucked up inside.

The knock on my door took me out of my gaze. "Come in!" I called out.

As the door opened I continued to stare down at my desk wondering what could have possibly made Morgan change her mind.

"Hi boss, I just had a quick question about my schedule." A familiar voice called out.

I looked up seeing sky standing at the other side of my desk.

"Chresanto?" She questioned.

"This is the job interview you were rushing too?" I asked her.

She nodding as she begin to laugh. "Wow. What are the odds." She chuckled.

I smiled as I leaned back in my chair. "Wow." I repeated...

Who would have thought.

~*~
Morgan pov

I laid out on my beach towel looking off at the waves in my bathing suit even though I had no intention on getting wet.

I felt so relaxed as I continued to watch the waves. Surfers has always been so fantasizing to me. It takes skill to know how to surf and for that I respected them.. It was just so interesting to lay out here and blow off hours.

"Morgan!" A voice called out.

I held my hand over my eyes to block the sun as I looked over. "Professor Palmer" I gasped as he approached me with his surf board. "You surf?!" I exclaimed as I watched him stick his board in the sand.

"Try not to seem so surprised." He chuckled as he reached his arm back pulling down the zipper of his wet suit. He took his arms out reveling his chest.

My throat grew dry as I began to have flashbacks of my dream the day of the earth quake.

"And could you not call me professor Palmer all loud like that in public." He asked causing me to laugh. "Outside of school you can call me Trevor." He smiled.

"Trevor." I repeated with a nod.

"So." He began."want to tell me why you haven't been in my class for two weeks?" He asked me.

I sighed. "Excuse me sir this is the beach not parent teacher conference." I scoffed as I put my sunglasses on.

He chuckled. "Very cute. Now answer my question." He demanded.

I sighed. "I went through a life changing situation weeks ago and it made me realize school isn't what I want to do with my life."I admitted.

"And laying out on the beach all day is?" He asked.

I didn't like his attitude.

"Yes, at the moment it is." I shrugged. It's my life why is he so concerned.

He let out a deep breath. "You're young, and confused." He stated. "And for that I will allow you to make up the work you missed, see you in class monday." He smiled.

My mouth dropped open as he retrieved his board from the sand walking off.

Who did he think he was? Did he not get the clue.. I'm not going back to UCLA period.