Im So Sorry Baby.

Iv gotten too close to the end of this story to stop so hopefully the error will fix itself but until then I'm going to move on.

Song for this chapter:jasmine Sullivan ~ in love with another man.

Morgan's pov

I knocked on the door waiting patiently for an answer. Finally the door opened revealing Trevor. He smirked looking down at me. "Took you long enough." He growled while pulling me into the house by my waist.

I giggled as he kicked the door shut.

"Make love to me professor." I moaned out as he began to strip me from my clothing. He planted kisses all over my body marking his territory.

My back arched off the bed as he used his tongue, he would always say his tongue was the paint brush, and my body was the canvas.

The feeling of his lips locked onto my second pair nearly drove me up the wall.

He flipped me over grabbing a fist of my hair As he slid into me from the back causing moan of satisfaction to escape my mouth.

Everything about this drove me crazy. The sneakiness, the roughness just everything.

He sent a hard pleasuring smack to my butt before griping my hips as he continued to keep up his steady pace.

Trevor was my dream man, literally.

My mother always teased me when I was younger about being obsessed with white men. If she could get one good look at Trevor, she would see why.

My moans grew louder as his strokes grew rougher, and his kisses grew sloppier it was clear he was close and so was it.

"Say my name." He demanded." Now."

I closed my eyes letting his name roll of my tongue sweetly.

The loud sound of multiple car horns knocked me from my day dream. I squeezed my legs shut as I continued to drive.

Here I was having a sex dream about professor Palmer again.

Guilt. Was the only word to describe my emotion. I love Chresanto, I swear I do. But for some reason the only thing I can ever think about is Trevor.

I have this untamable crave for him that I know I will never be able to get because no matter how many sex dreams I had or how many more times he try to seduce me. I will never give myself to Trevor.

I could never hurt Chresanto like that. But the part that scared me most is that I already have..

As I pulled into the driveway of our home I couldn't help but cry. I had everything Iv ever wanted.

That man inside that house would do anything for me, and still that wasn't enough to keep me happy.
***
I walked into the house to find sky and Chresanto sitting at the table eating birthday cake.

"Birthday cake?" I asked with a chuckle.

Sky looked over in my direction with a look of sympathy on her face. "I should go." She said getting up from the table.

"I'll walk you out." He offered.

I followed the two of them as he walked her to the door hugging her before she left. "See you at work" he waved.

"Happy birthday again." She smiled as he closed the door causing my heart to drop.

It was his birthday.

I forgot his birthday.

He closed the door walking past me. "Chres." I breathed out lost for words. He ignored me going up to our bedroom. I trailed behind him searching for the right words. "Baby, I'm so sorry." I cried out. "Iv had so much going on it just slipped my mind." I explained.

"It slipped your mind." He scoffed.

"Baby please." I continued. I didn't know exactly what I was begging for but I wanted to make things better.

"I'm not sure if you remember but every year on your birthday i have always went all out." He pointed out truthfully. "The first year we were together I brought you a car, decorated the house with roses and shit." He chuckled. "The second year I took you to Disney world, because you never been." He reminded me. "This year I took you to Hawaii just because you asked." He explained. "Iv always gone out my way to keep you happy to be sure to make you feel loved." He stressed out.

I remained quiet as hot tears stained my cheeks.

"I didn't even expect much today." He pointed out. "Just wanted to come home to a ordinary home cooked meal and hopefully to my beautiful girlfriend in some lingerie cause lord knows when it's been the last time we made love." He spat. "And I don't mean those 5 minute quickie before you go running out the house to do lord knows what." He continued.

"Chresanto please." I cried out, literally.

"No." He shouted causing me to jump back. "You don't get to cry! You don't get to make this about you." He shouted. "Not today, not on my birthday."

The tears began to fall down harder as I watched the angry man before me... I have never seen him so upset. Chresanto climbed into bed turning the lamp off leaving me there standing in the dark. I stood there trying to stop my crying which only made it worst.

As I cried I questioned how did my life get so messed up. How did something so perfect as Chresanto and i turn out to be such a wreck.

I knew the answer to that.

I went into the hallway taking out my phone dialing the number Iv been dreading since the day I left the hospital.

"Is it too late?" I asked dr lane

"I won't know until you come in and let us run a few test." He told me.

"I'll come in tomorrow." I told him before hanging up.

It was time to take back control over my life.