The Break Up

DISCLAIMER: 

1) I really like Lia Marie Johnson, but her and Jc broke up. I can make my own story around that so I don't want everyone to throw a hissy fit. Whatever happened between her and Jc is their business.

2) Jc is also a great guy and I don't want people commenting saying he was an ass in this chapter or he wouldn't do this or that. I can create my story my way.

3)Sam is also a great person. I know he wouldn't cheat, but this is MY STORY. 

4)Zoe is also my character and she can love both of the boys. Yes, in the end she needs to pick one. I don't know who yet.

5)You can ship whoever you want in this story. I MIGHT think about it. Like Tyler and Connor dating? Maybe. Connor and Troye? Maybe. Connor and Ricky? Maybe. Zoe and Sam? Maybe. Zoe and Jc? Maybe.

6) THIS STORY HAS 27K+ READS?!?!?!?!?WHY?

7) I should stop now.

8)ALSO I DO NOT LIKE CAMERON DALLAS AND I KIND OF BITCH ABOUT HIM IN THIS CHAPTER SO IF YOU LIKE HIM PLEASE STOP READING AND GO WATCH EXPELLED AND PRETEND I DID NOT UPDATE THIS AND CARRY ON WITH LIFE.

Zoe's POV 

I was in the middle of filming a video when I heard a knock at the door. I stopped recording and got up, and went to the door. I expected it was Tyler back from his meeting so I didn't bother to check. I opened the door and there stood Jc. Crying.

"Oh my gosh! Jc what happened?" I asked as I grabbed his arm, dragging him inside.

  "Lia.....cheated.......Cameron....." Jc whispered in between little sniffs. I grabbed his wrist and brought him to the couch. We both took a seat.

  "Justin you are going to have to calm down so then I can  understand you. Here let me get you water, " I say getting up. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a glass and filled it with some water. I walked back out and saw Jc checking his phone. I sighed and took his phone, shutting it off. Then I gave Jc the water.

  "No phone. You will get distracted. I want you to explain everything in detail," I commanded as I sat down next to him. He nodded and took a huge drink of the water. I watched his arm. I don't know why, but I felt slightly attracted to him. I shook my head and then waited. He set the glass down and looked at me. We stared into each other's eyes for a while. Then I cleared my throat to break the ice.

   "Well...I figure out Lia cheated on me... You know she's the love interest is stupid Cameron Dallas' movie? Well it was an off set affair," Jc said. I raised my eyebrows.

  "She was cheating on me with Cameron while they were off set. Basically anything for the movie I was fine with, until they started dating behind my back. I trusted that asshole," Jc mumbled. I laughed a little.

   "I never liked him.....or Lia... I knew she would hurt you because of the past I have with her. You weren't the first victim," I mumbled.  I looked at his eyes and they widened, filled with confusion.

  "What do you mean?" Jc asked.

"Well she goes from guy to guy and burns through friendships. That's what she does. I wanted to warn you but I was tied," I admitted.

  "Burns through people?"

"Lia gets what she wants. She does that by burning through people," I say. He nodded and took another large drink from the water.

"Thank you for being there for me. You know, at times the boys are great to talk to, but with you. I can talk to you easier than the boys. You're my best friend," Jc smiled. A huge smile came across my face. I didn't hesitate to hug him.

And we hugged for a while.

We let go and I was still smiling.

"So best friend what do you want to do now?" I asked.

"Well we could make a video," Jc suggested.

"Video....oh shit!" I yelled, running to my room. I grabbed my camera and tried turning it on. Jc was right behind me, his breath against my neck.

"Fuck, it's dead," I whispered. Jc chuckled.

"What?" I questioned.

"Its funny when you cuss...it's also kind of hot," He said, his cheeks blushing. I blushed. We just stared and blushed.

And stared and blush. It seems like we did that for HOURS.

I cleared my throat.

"Sorry I...ummm....." I stuttered, his finger then lifted my chin. We looked at each other for a little.

He then kissed me.

I didn't mind him kissing me.

His lips.

My lips.

And.....Sam.

I broke the kiss.

"I can't. Isn't do this. I love Sam. He loves me," I mentioned. Jc sighed.

"If that's what you think then that'd find. That's not the truth though," Jc said as he walked out, headed for the door. I felt my heart sink as the door softly shut.

"Sam wouldn't cheat? Would he? No. I don't think he would. Maybe..." I said, starting to pace.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I walked over and saw Uncle Tyler.

"Hey come on in," I say as I let him pass by. We didn't speak.

We didn't speak until dinner.