The End

Zoe's POV

"Tyler what is going on?" I asked as he tied a blindfold around my eyes.

"Trust me!" Tyler ordered. I laughed as he guided me.

"I'm going to miss you," I blurted.

"College is a good thing. I was the first one to go in our family. I want you to succeed. Besides, it is only a five hour drive to Stanford, I will visit with Uncle Korey! It'll be great!" Tyler said, making me turn a corner.

"But you were really the first friend I really had," I paused, "cause back home, I was bullied for being on YouTube and stuff. No one talked to me so I had no friends." I heard Tyler sniffle.

"Don't make me cry!" Tyler squealed, turning me around. I was un-blindfolded to see Tyler crying a little. I hugged him tightly, not letting go. He hugged me back, crying a little more. I moved away.

"It's going to be okay," I said. Tyler smiled and turned me around and opened the door.

"CONGRADULATIONS ZOE!" Everyone I loved popped out and screamed. I gasped, and jumped a little. It wasn't a big party, but it was with the people who mean the most to me.

"Guys! What is all of this?" I asked, shocked.

"Well it is your joint party! Going away party AND birthday party," Andrea said as Kian wrapped his arms around her waist. I smiled.

"You guys didn't have to do this," I replied, smiling like an idiot.

"Of course we did," Jc came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Well don't just stand there! Let's PARTAY!" Tyler yelled, running inside. I laughed, walking in with Jc. I looked around and I didn't see Sam. My heart broke a little, knowing he wasn't here for me. I looked and saw Angelica and Trevor. They were probably flirting.

"So Zoe wanna get some food?" Jc interrupted.

"OH yeah!" I replied, smiling. Jc smiled and we walked over to the food table.

The music was loud and the bass made the ground shake. Bodies were pressed against each other and I was in the bathroom, worrying.

"Why isn't Sam here? Does he hate me now?" I asked, pacing around the tiny bathroom. I heard a knock and I turned around. Tyler was intertwined with Connor, but they were drunk.

"Hey Zoe are you okay?" Tyler asked, his words kind of slurred.

"Does anyone know where Sam is?" I asked the two of them. Connor and Tyler shrugged, walking away. I sighed and walked out.

And there was Sam.

"Sam I-"

"It's fine. I don't know why I freaked out so much," Sam said, handing me a box, wrapped in a blue paper.

"You got me a present?" I asked. Sam smiled and nodded.

"Open it," Sam replied. I opened up the blue box and smiled.

"We were nine," I replied, looking at the picture.

"It was my favorite picture of us for a while so I wanted you to have a copy," Sam smiled. I hugged him softly, seeing Jc coming over.

"Hey Sam! Glad you could make it!" Jc bro hugged Sam. I smiled, knowing they were happy and friends again.  We heard a crash and the three of us turned, seeing Tyler and Connor getting heated. I laughed and walked to the dance floor. I started dancing with Jc, feeling our bodies move in sync. I looked at Sam, seeing him talk to Jenn, but Jack had his arms wrapped around her.

I guess everything was falling into place after all.

Author's Note:

IT IS FINALLY OVER. THIS IS THE OFFICIAL END.

I have enjoyed writing this book SO much! It has been a true pleasure.

BUT

The sequel will be premiering on AUGUST 1ST!

AUGUST 1ST.

Mark your calendars.

JK!

The sequel is going to be called, "Returning to Tyler Oakley".

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY.

-Lily