New People

Zoe's POV

"This is the best apartment ever!" I said. My eyes wondered along every inch of the small area.

" Your room is the first door on the right," Uncle Tyler said. I nodded and walked down the hall. I opened the door and smiled.

"Purple, blue, amd neon green. My favorites," I mumbled to myself. I set up my things and take off my jacket. Then a faint knock was at the door.

" Marcus! What are you doing here?" Uncle Tyler asked. I walked out and saw Marcus Butler standing in my new apartment.

" Well I was in town because of Videocon and I heard you were going to have your niece in town. So I wanted to come meet her." Marcus said. My jaw dropped.

" That's her!" Uncle Tyler addressed me. I closed my mouth and smiled.

"Hey I'm Marcus. You look a lot like Zoë on YouTube." Marcus said.

" Actually that's me." I said. He smiled. We shook hands.

"Can I fangirl?" I mouthed to Uncle Tyler. He laughed and nodded.

"OMG I AM SUCH A HUGE FAN. sorry I fangirled Marcus. Worst first impression ever!" I said he laughed.

"It's alright. I am use to it." He said.

"Can we get some food?" I asked Uncle Tyler.

"Do you guys wanna go out to Country Buffet?" He asked. We both nodded.

~

Once we arrived Tyler and Marcus took a few pics and signed autographs. I signed and took like two pics. We walked in and my nose went crazy!

"I don't know what I want!" I said.

"Well it's whatever you want!" Marcus and Tyler said together. I giggled as we grabbed out plates. I put a bit of Jello on my plate. Then other things.

We say down and chatted for quiet a while.

"Well Zoe you have had a long day. It's time to go home." Uncle Tyler said. I nodded. Marcus left 20 minutes ago. We got into the car and left.

~

"Good night Zoe!" Tyler said as I went towards my bedroom.

"Good Night Uncle Tyler." I said. I then crashed onto my pillow with no cares in the world.