O2L

Tyler's POV

"So Zoe this is Jc! Where are the other boys?" I asked walking into the O2Lhouse.

"Ricky is in his room. Sam is on his way. Kian and Andrea are getting decorations. Trevor is setting up the DJ station outside. Connor is picking up food. " Jc responded. Zone just kept quiet and sat in a chair. She obviously wasn't ok. I walked over and sat next to her.

"You ok?" I asked. She shook her head yes. I shrugged and followed Jc outside to help Trevor.

"Tyler!" Trevor's voice cracked.

"Gurl your going through puberty! OMG!" I joked he rolled his eyes. we started setting up when Zoe came outside.

"Hey your Zoe right?" Trevor asked. She nodded. Sam soon came out.

"Uhhhhhhh hh Tyler. I need to talk to you." Sam said. I followed him into the kitchen.

"So what's up?" I asked leaning agents the counter.

"So I know Zoe. not just from today. She was my best friend as a kid. Sooo ummmmm." Sam whispered rubbing his neck. my eyes widened.

"No way!" I yelled.

"Shhhhhhhhh!" Sam protested.

"So why are you talking to me?" I asked.

"Well I haven't seen her in 8 years and I don't think she can let that go. When we were 12 she was moving. She said "Don't forget me Sam." and she hugged me then left. we wrote since we didn't have phones then I moved and I forgot about her but she didn't forget about me. She isn't talking because she doesn't know how to forgive me." Sam spilled. I stood there in utter shock.

"What? hello no you two are talking it out! now!" I snapped. I dragged him outside grabbed Zoe's arm and shoved them into Jc's room and locked it from the outside.

Zoe's POV

I was locked in with the last person I wanted to see. sam.

"Zoe how add-on" Sam began I cut him off.

"You forgot me Sam. you promised you wouldn't. but you did." I whispered. I sat on Jc's bed and felt the tears forming in my eyes.

"I had a crush on you Sam. when you stop writing me I thought you found a girl that was better than me. I was in love with you Sam." I sobbed into my hands knowing he didn't care.

"Zoe," he paused uncovering my face, "I had a crush on you too." Before I could even respond his soft lips met mine. I kissed back. his arms found my waist. mine found his neck. We then released.

"So ummmmm what does this make us?"  I asked. he smirked.

"A couple." He smiled kissing me again.  we were then released by Tyler and our hands were entwined.

"Did I miss something here?" he asked. I blushed

" I had a crush on Sam. he had one on me. So we're together now.If that's ok!" I said. Tyler nodded.

"Yes yes yes. I am ok with it. I ship it! Which do you like better? Soe or Zam?"

------------------

Authors note: Hi so sorry it's short but I want you guys to comment  3 things!

- Soe or Zam?

-Should Zoe date Jc instead?

-What should happen in the next book?

So yeah bye!

-youtuber_love1