Party..?

Zoe's POV
I quickly ran to my room after helping OUR2ndLIFE decorate the O2L HOUSE for a PARTY. I couldn't believe it. I got a boyfriend, some friends, AND met my favorite Youtubers! like how because amazing. I opened my closet and rummaged through when using got a text. I grabbed my phone and saw it was my cousin, Angelica, from my dad's side. I smiled. I forgot she lived in California.
"Hey bitch! :) I can't wait to see you soon! Forgot you moved to Cali. My mom is gunna drive me to TYLER FUCKIN OAKLEYS apartment tomorrow. -Angelica"

I giggled. Granted Angelica is only 15, but she is amazing. I forgot she also had the BIGGEST crush on Trevor Moran. Yeah, I know she hasn't met them but she is in LOVE with him.

"Right back at you too, bitch. ;) anyway I met O2L today!!!! -Zoe"

I threw my phone onto the bed so I could focus. I grabbed one of my amazing dresses I had from my proms. It was a short black dress that went to my knees. It was sparkly and spoofed out a bit. I smiled. I set it on the bed as I looked at the text again.

"ARE YOU SHITTIN ME???? Did you meet Trevor? is he nice? what's he like?- Angelica"  

I laughed at her silliness. Angelica is very.....outgoing. Which has landed us in HUGE trouble before, but she shrugged it off. My mother didn't take it so easily. Anyway I did text back.

"He's nice! Very funny as well. Do you remember that boy Sam we played with as a kid?-Zoe"

I threw the phone onto the bed as I looked for my black high top converse. I finally looked down at me feet. I was wearing them. I laughed at myself and locked my bed room door. Then Angelica texted back.

"SAMMIE! I miss him! What about him?-Angelica"

Angelica was only 5 when we met Sam. Which means if she remembers him that's a good thing. Anyway, his nickname was Sammie from her personally. I read the text then finally composed what I was going to say. 

"Well, he's Sammie still. Except my boyfriend Sammie. So I guess if you used Sammie as his name our ship name is Zammie! -Zoe"

I laughed and started getting ready. I got dressed and brushed my blond tangled hair. I started to put on make up when my eyeliner fell off of my vanity, and exploded all over the wood floor.

"Beauty is pain," I said to myself as I got up and walked out of my room. Tyler was in the bathroom looking at himself to make sure he looked good. I grabbed a rag and got it wet.

"What happened?" Tyler asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"Eye liner explosion," I said as I walked out and back into my room. I cleaned it up and then threw the rag into my blue hamper. I sighed and grabbed my phone. Angelica cracks me up.

"Where shall I ship you off too? I can ship you to England. Yeah, England. That's a nice place. ;)-Angelica"

I laughed as I set my phone on the vanity. I finished my make up and smiled. I grabbed my black purse to match the outfit ,out my things in it, and walked into the living room. I quickly texted Angelica back before Tyler saw me blushing.

"No. Ireland is better. Anyway I will tell Trevor Moran you say hi ;) -Zoe"

I could here her screaming from Tyler's living room. I giggled as Tyler walked in.

"Ready?" He asked smiling.

"Yep. Ready as I will ever be," I piped up. He smiled as he grabbed his keys. We walked to the elevator and went down. Once we reached the bottom we walked into the parking garage.

"So do I have any other nieces?" Tyler asked breaking the silence.

"Yes. She's 15. Her name is Angelica and she's very........out there," I smirked. Tyler laughed.

"Explain out there," Tyler said as we jumped into his car and headed to the craziness of the O2L house.

"Well. She's a trouble maker, but one, she knows it, two, Angelica loves being different," I chirped. It was all true. Tyler laughed.

"So trouble is her trade mark?" Tyler asked. I nodded as he laughed. He turned on the radio as we just listen to the songs. Lady Gaga came on and Tyler exploded into a singing fit.. Which was the most amazing thing ever. We continued to drive when I got a text from Sam.

"Hey princess. Ready for tonight?-Sam"

"Ready as I will ever be!-Zoe"

"What does that mean?-Sam"

"Just a bit nervous. Anyway do you remember my cousin Angelica?-Zoe"

"Yes! I remember my nickname was Sammie!-Sam"

"Yeah she says hi-Zoe"

"I say hi back!-sam"

"See you in like 5 minutes tho-Zoe"

"Bye. Love you-Sam"

"Love you too.-Zoe"

Sam told me he loved me. I can tell I'm blushing. Tyler laughed.

"Blush much?" Tyler asked. I slapped his arm playfully as we pulled up to the O2L house. I got out and walked up to the door and knocked. Jc opened the door and smiled.

"Hey Zoe! What's up?" Jc asked as he hugged me. I hugged back and then we let go as I walked in.

"Nothing much. I was talking to my cousin and I need to find Trevor real fast before I forget," I said with a giggle. Jc nodded and laughed as we headed into the kitchen. We saw Trevor and Kian......cooking...?

"You two cook?" I asked confused.

"YEAH!" Kian yelled. We all laughed.

"Hey so Trevor are you looking for anyone to date right now?" I asked him. He raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me you're dating Sam," Trevor scoffed. I laughed.

"Not me small fry. I am asking if maybe you were interested because I have a cousin who is your age," I said smugly. His eyes widened.

"I'm interested," Trevor said.

"Her name is Angelica and she is almost exactly like you except she's more troublesome," I said smiling.

"Well give me her number. I'll be the judge of that," Trevor said as he handed me his phone I added her number into it and he smiled widly.

"I ship it because she is totally like you," I said as I headed outside to see Sam.

"Hey bae," I joked as I sat on one of the lawn chairs. Sam turned around and smirked.

"Hey princess. What's up?" He asked as he sat next to me and kissed my cheek. I flushed a dark red.

"Nothing much. Just setting up my cousin with Trevor," I said smirking. He smirked.

"New OTP," He said smiling. I laughed and pecked his cheek.

"But us is my biggest OTP," I said making him blush. I smirked.

"Mission accomplished," I said laughing.