Come Back

Zoe's POV

I heard Tyler groan and I ran out to the living room.

"Tyler. You drank too much last night," I ran into the kitchen and came back out and set some stuff on the table. Tyler grabbed the cup and drank some of the substance. It was water.He grabbed the pill,

"Tyler go lay down. I need to go to the store and to go to the O2L house," I replied, grabbing a blanket to give Tyler. He got on the couch and laid down, nodding at me.

"Wait but Jc and Sam...." Tyler groaned, rolling over.

"Don't worry about that. I have a few bones to pick with them,"  I rolled my eyes, grabbing the car keys, since I do have a license. I turned around and Tyler was fast asleep. I walked over and kissed his forehead. With that, I left.

I started driving to the O2L house, preparing myself for the worst. My phone went off, and Ricky called me.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Sam left, but Jc is here," Ricky replied. I sighed, and turned off of the freeway.

"I'll be there soon," I hung up and turned onto their street. The house was at the end of the road. I parked and felt my heart pounding out of my chest.

I knocked on the door, and Ricky answered. I walked in.

"He's in his room," He told me. I walked upstairs and opened the door. I closed the door.

"Zoe I-"

"Let me talk, Justin. I'm not mad, I'm disappointed in you. The fact no one told me about Sam cheating, is the only thing that pisses me off. You disappoint me because you threw the punch," I snapped. Jc came over to me, hugging me. I hugged him back. When he pulled away, I felt sudden butterflies form in my stomach. Jc pushed me against the door and kissed me harder. I kissed him back.

Jc licked my bottom lip, and I let him in. Our tongues played around for a while, until I felt him take over.  Jc started kissing my neck, and I got chills down my spine. Jc picked me up and put me on the bed. He found me weak spot and I moaned. I had never heard my own moan before.

"Oh babe...." Jc's voice was husky. Jc started to suck on my weak spot, making me weak.

"Jc," I groaned, feeling the pleasure take over me. I tugged on his shirt, and he quickly took it off.

"Zoe do you want to do this?" Jc asked. I nodded and he continued to take off my shirt.

*Later*

Jc laid down next to me, huffing heavily.

"Babe, that was great," Jc said, kissing my cheek. I panted, heavily. I wiped the sweat off my forehead.

It finally hit me. I just had sex with Jc Caylen.

"Oh my god," I replied, looking at Jc. He smiled, and I smiled back. I was actually pleased with the choice. The door opened and Jc and I sat up, and I covered my boobs.

"What the fuck is this?" Sam yelled.

"Sam I-" He threw the flowers at me.

"I broke up with Scarlett because I realized I loved you, but obviously you moved on," Sam yelled, running off.

"Sam," I whispered, sighing. Jc looked at me.

"He's the one who cheated," Jc said in response, rubbing my back. I shrugged.

"That's true but he was upset," I said, holding the blanket and grabbed one flower. Jc sighed.

"Well he should've loved you the way he should have," Jc replied, kissing me. I kissed back, as usual.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THIS STORY IS ONLY GOING TO HAVE 2 MORE PARTS OMFG!

1) Jc and Zoe?

2) Sam drama?

3) Should Tyler find out?

Love you!

-Lily

Author's note: