I don't Know

Tyler's PRO

"The one and only Tyler!" I said smiling into the camera. She looked so much like my sister. I teared up lightly.

"Are you ready?" I asked breaking the tears from coming.

"Coming Uncle Tyler!" She said running with her camera.

"Well bye ducklings!Uncle Tyler say bye!" She said shoving the camera into my face as a joke.

"Bye Biteches!" I said. She laughed and turned it off. She carried her bags to my car. I opened the back and we put her stuff away. We then hopped into the car and took off to my apartment. Our apartment. I don't know how to take care of a kid. But this is a girl as well. I don't know anything! This will be really interesting.

"Uncle Tyler I see in your video you like One Direction. I do as well." She said. I turned to her and smiled.

"My favorite is Zayn Malik." I said.

"Harry God damn shove me off a damn bridge Styles!" She said. I laughed at her remark.

"What about Niall?" I asked.

"Niall in my mind is my brother!" She said. I laughed more at her remarks.

"And do you watch Glee?" I asked.

"Your talking to a Gleek peasant!" She teased. I laughed more.

"Honey Boo Boo?" I asked.

"Needs to take one big ass sleeping pill." She said. I laughed so hard I started crying. I wiped them away as we pulled into the parking lot and I parked. We unloaded and walked in.

"Hey Laura!" I said. She looked up from her paper work and smiled.

"Hey Tyler is this her?" She asked addressing Zoe.

"Yes. This is my niece Zoe!" I said. They shook hands. Then we headed up. I was shaking lightly. I hope she likes her room. And in general me. We went down the hall and we stopped infront of my apartment. I unlocked it and then walked in.

"Your apartment rocks!" She said.