Best Friends

THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER, BUT SOME STUFF IS REVEALED ABOUT ZOE'S DAD. ALSO AT THE END THERE WILL BE SOME STUFF I AM ANNOUNCING AND QUESTIONS TO ANSWER THAT WILL BE IMPORTANT TO THIS STORY AND THE DIRECTION IT IS GOING IN.

Zoe's POV

I ran out of the O2L house, tears running down my face.  I watched as Jc and Sam were loaded into the cop car, and taken away. I saw Ricky and he came running towards me.

"I am so sorry this is happening. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't let them kill each other!" Ricky cried, embracing me into a hug. I buried my head into his shoulder, sobbing a little bit.

"Next time let me come over and handle it. Okay?" I mumbled into his shoulder. I felt him nod. We let go and said our goodbyes before I got  into our car.  I was still sobbing a little, with tears rushing down my face. I heard Tyler come in and he rubbed my back as we took off home. Well I thought we were going home.

"T-T-T-T-Tyler where are we going?" I stuttered, looking at him with my blurry, teary eyed vision.

"It's late and the only place that is open is Walmart. So we are going to Walmart to get those cheesy ass movies that cost like a dollar and ice cream and a shit ton of ice cream. Then we can just hang out in our pajamas and eat ice cream and talk about how stupid men are sometimes," Tyler said, making me smile a little.

"You're sometimes more of my best friend than my uncle," I said, wiping the tears away from my eyes.

"That's kind of the point Zo. I don't want to be the weird uncle, or the gay uncle. I want to be the uncle you don't expect to be an uncle. That probably made no sense but fuck it," Tyler laughed.  I laughed a little too.

"I love you," I said to Tyler.  I was nervous about loving someone again, but I could love Tyler. He was a cool, fun loving, outgoing Uncle. I could trust him more than my "friends" back home.

"I love you too Zoe. So what happened to your dad? You've never really talked about him, or mentioned him much..." Tyler stated. I never thought I would have to speak about my dad. The memories started flowing back, and I didn't want to revisit them.

"Well h-h-he left. I was seven when him and my mom got into a fight. They always fought, but this one was different. There was glass and beer and cussing. He was drunk, as usual. Before anyone called the cops, he took off and left us. The last I heard was that he ran off to Florida with some slut who is ten years younger than him and pregnant!" I snapped. Tyler laughed and we parked in Walmart.

"Well that's quite the story. I'm saying men can be dicks. Even though I love the D. Did he ever beat you?" Tyler asked.  I laughed as his sly comment.

"Y-y-y-yeah. He would beat mama too. Then he left, my mom had boyfriends; we moved on!" I got out of the car, fixing my jacket a bit. We started heading into Walmart at ten thirty at night.

"What happened to her boyfriend?" Tyler asked.

"Oh I hated Brad. He tried to hard for me to like him and his son was my best friends boyfriend I hated. He ended up moving to Texas," I replied.

"Well damn," Tyler tried to brighten up the mood. We walked inside and the store seemed to be a ghost town, except for the few employees, giving us some weird looks. Tyler grabbed a cart and we proceeded to the crappy one dollar movies.

"Why are we getting all these DVD's when we have Netflix?" I asked, dropping Clueless into the cart.

"Cause I need more DVD's at home," Tyler replied, dropping in Mean Girls, The Little mermaid, and Where the Red Fern Grows.

We arrived home, putting the ice cream away so they wouldn't melt. I grabbed th bag of DVD's and dumped them all over the floor.

"Wait I need my dino onzie!" Tyler squealed, running into his room. I laughed and looked through the movies.  I organized them in the order I really wanted to watch them in. Tyler came out and in his hand he had another onzie. It was a dog. I laughed and went into the bathroom to put it on. Tonight I just wanted to forgot about Sam. I wanted to forget about Jc. I wanted to forget my dad.

I wanted to forget everything, and tonight, Tyler wasn't my uncle. He was my best friend.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello! This fanfic has been such a thrill to write and I want to let you all know, this story is coming to an end very soon.

BUT

I will be making a sequel! I want this sequel to be based on what you guys want. So there will be a chapter, in this book, strictly for things you guys want in the fanfic.

QUESTIONS:

 1) Tyler and Zoe goals? Nah?

 2) SHOULD HER DAD COME BACK?

 3) Final drama?

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH