Don't Get Drunk

Tyler's POV

I was walking around the O2L house looking for the boos. I know, I shouldn't be getting drunk but Zoe said i could. I looked for at least a beer. I found nothing.

"KIAN!" I yelled walking outside.

"What?" Kian asked walking over to me.

"Where are the beers?" I asked. Kian gave me the "follow" look. I started following him to the cooler outside. He opened it up and i saw heaven. Beers and beers galore.

"Thank you Juan!" I teased and grabbed a beer. I opened it up and took a large swig. I walked back inside and went into the living room. The door then flew open to reveal my boyfriend, Troye Sivan. I smiled and walked towards him.

"Hey babe," I said kissing his cheek, only to make him turn dark red. I smirked.

"I missed you," Troye said shyly. I smiled.

"I missed you more. How long are you staying?" I asked as we sat down on the couch.

"About a month and a half," Troye said smiling. I only could smile bigger. Then i gasped.

"You haven't met Zoe yet! ZOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I yellled. I heard the clicking of feet walk towards us. Zoe walked over and smiled.

"Yes Tyler?" Zoe asked smiling.

"This is my boyfriend Troye Sivan," I said smiling. Zoe smiled.

"I have shipped Troyler for the longest time! I can't believe its real! Hi Troye sorrry I'm zoe," Zoe said shyly. Troye chuckled his adorable chuckle.

"I'm Troye," He said putting his small hand out to meet Zoe's. Zoe and Troye shook hands and i smiled. My two most favorite people on Earth. I couldn't be happier.

"Well since we all know each other let's go outside," I said as i got up with Troye. Zoe took off to go find Sam again. I smiled and took Troye's hand as we made our way outside. There were glow sticks in the pool. I smirked.

"Wanna jump in?" I asked.

"Not really," Troye said.

"Too bad," I said as i dragged us both into the water. Troye laughed.

"This is why i love you Tyler," Troye said as we swam around. I grabbed as many glow sticks as i could with both hands. Then Troye did the same. The pool looked almost empty. We laughed and threw them in the air. That's when everyone else joined us in the pool.

"CHICKEN FIGHT!" Connor yelled as JC got on his shoulders.

"Let's do this shit," I said as troye got on mine. Thats when the fun began.

"Come on babe you got this," I said to Troye. He was doing ok for a first timer. Jc though, god that boy is crazy.

"Come on Troye!" i heard Zoe yelled from behind us. We all started laughing. Troye them made Jc fall. Troye laughed and put his hands up.

"WINNERS TROYE SIVAN AND TYLER OAKLEY. WHO WILL CHALLENGE THESE TWO HANDSOMEE BOYS?" Sam asked in his best radio host voice. That's when Rebecca Black got on top of Andrea Russet's shoulders.

"Girl power!" Rebecca and Andrea yelled together as her and troye started there chicken fight.

"Go Rebecca!" Connor yelled as he was dying off. I laughed as troye and i fell back.

"TROYLER HAS BEEN DEFEATED. WHO WILL BE OUR NEXT CHALLENGERS AGAINST THIS DASTERDLY DUO?" I heard jc say. That's when i turned around and saw Zoe on Sam's shoulders.

"You got this Zoe!" I yelled. They started to get into there chicken fight when suddenly they both fell. I started laughing.

"Oh Tyler before i forget," Troye said turning me around. He kissed me gently on the lips and i kissed back. I heard cheering from everyone. It was magical,i tell you. We relised each other and i smiled. I looked around the backyard and couldn't find Zoe, but i found sam. .........Sam shrugged and pointed towards inside. I got out and ran in to see her on the phone. She turned around with tears in her eyes.

"What happened?" I asked. She then hung up and fell to the floor and started sobbing.

--------------

Hey guys its Lily! I am sorry aboutt the cliff hanger but you will like it. I promise. The winners of the Ricky and Connorr GF contest comes out in 5 days!!!!!!!! Who's ready for that?

Also, its taking a while to update i know. Trust me this wasn't the plan. Anyway, I need some really good feedback on this chapter. If that could happen that would be awesome! Love you my little duckling bye!

-Lily

-----------------