4

Ever heard of Love at First meet??

Angad

Angad-Where is it??
I asked finally.

Girl-In there!!
She said pointing towards the door which she opened sometime ago.
I moved a little to go to that room but she wasn't ready to let go of me.
Understanding that she is scared of that little moron. I pulled her close to me with the help of her waist and moved towards the room. As both of us moved quietly, she still held on to me. I smiled seeing her closed eyes. I averted my gaze, scanning the room only to find a window in there and the cockroach, just a little far from the window. I opened the window and the cockroach being my obedient student left quietly after making this little moment between us.

Angad-It's gone!!
I whispered in her ear. She peeked from one of her eyes and then opened her both eyes. She started squealing happily, jumping in my arms. Those two black orbs are just awfully pretty.

Girl-It's gone!! It's gone!! That bloody cockroach is gone!!
She sang smiling. I looked at her and my lips twitched in a wide smile but in a little while she stopped singing and her smile drained off her face. She looked at me in horror.
I looked at her confused and that's when it hit me hard. We are complete strangers!!
I quickly left her waist and she too backed off from the hug looking down.
I left her in that room which is her wardrobe and quickly went to her room.
I looked at myself in the mirror and there was a slight tint of pink on my cheek. I don't know but l felt good when she was near me.
I thought of going out of the room because it was akward for both her and me.

Girl-I am sorry!!
I heard her when l was about to unlock the door.

Angad-That's fine!!
I said. How can l say ' It happens ' because this never happens on a first meet.
She was all dressed up now. So no tension Angad!! Relax.

Girl-Well myself Meera Malhotra!!
She said after few moments of silence.

Angad-Nice to meet you Meera!! I am Angad Mehra!!
I said as polietly as possible and not like a rudey rude which l've used with some other girl's on a first meet.

Meera-Have a seat please!!
She said but l was already having tingling wingling sensations in my stomach.

Meera-Please!!?
She asked and l nodded taking a seat on the couch quiet far from her.
She sat on the bed and again. Silence!!
I thought to start a conversation.

Angad-Well!! What are your hobbies??
I asked.

Meera-Nothing much!! Reading some romantic novel with a cup of coffee!!
She said and l smiled thinking she would do a great pair with Iraa.

Meera-Yours?
She asked.

Angad-Might sound boring!! But love to work and hear my Sister's most of the time stupid banters!!
I said and she laughed which was like a music with it's own rhythm.

Meera-You have a Sister??
She asked excited and l nodded and said,

Angad-A Brother too!!

Angad-I guess you have siblings too??
I asked.

Meera-Yeah!! I have a Brother. His name is Nakul!!
She said smiling.

Angad-Oh!! I saw him down!!
I said.
She was about to say something but was cut off when someone knocked the door and said,

Bhushan-Meera mam!! Sir and Mam is calling both of you down!!
I stood up and opened the door for her. She mumbled a ' Thank you ' with her  dimple smile and my heart skipped a beat there.
Both of us walked down the stairs.
I just feel she is the right girl for me. The ways she smiles, laugh, everything. It's just making me go out of my senses. I just loose it.

Robin-Why did you take this long!? You won't even talk to a girl for two minutes but today you took half an hour Bro!!
He said as l sat beside him.

Iraa-Love is in the Air!!
She whispered.

Angad-Shut up both of you!!
I said and blushed.
She was standing next to her parents looking down with a shy smile.
In sometime it was time for us to leave.

Mr.Malhotra-Hopefully!! We hear a good news!!
He said as we went to the entrance along with them.

Dad-Hopefully Aakash!!
He said and they shared a hug. We bid them bye and left home.
All the way along l was thinking about her. The way she smiles, laughs and more than anything when she was close to me. It was heaven.

Iraa- We are here Bro!! What are you dreaming??
She asked knocking the passenger seat's window. I didn't drive, thinking l'll hit on some tree thinking about her.
I smiled sheepishly and got off the car and entered my home.
I immediately went to my room and locked the door. I laid on my bed literally hugging my pillow to death rolling on the bed.
But why am l acting weird?? I've never behaved like this after l meet a girl.
My heart races when l think about her. Meera.
My thoughts were broken when l heard a knock on my door.

Robin-Bro!! Mom and Dad is calling you down!!
He said.

Angad-Coming!!
I said and kept my pillow in it's place. I went down and sat beside Iraa who cared nothing for now but her box full of Chocolates.

Dad-Angad!!
He said in that stern voice.

Angad-Yes Dad!!

Dad-Atleast be serious in this one!! Do you like Meera or not??
He asked cut and right without dragging it.

Angad-I... l like her!!
I said looking down. Iraa looked at me with wide eyes still munching on her Chocolates.

Mom-Oh My God!!
She said and pulled me into a hug.

Mom-Angad!! I am gonna get the daughter-in-law l wanted!!
She screamed happily backing off from the hug while Dad chuckled.

Iraa-Did we loose our Bro on the way we came??
She asked innocently, hugging the box of Chocolates.

Angad-No you idiot!!
I said and opened my arms for her. Still confused she hugged me keeping her box away.

Robin-But how did it happen??
He asked giving me a side hug.

Iraa-Ever heard of Love at First meet??
She asked him backing off from the hug with a smile. The two of them grinned looking at each other while l rolled my eyes.