6

I was eating like a goat and he saw me like that!!?

2 DAYS LATER.....

Meera

Someone-I Hate You Meera!!
I heard someone saying as l was in my deep slumber but who cares when your in your comfy blanket and bed??

Someone-Meera!! Wake up you Idiot!!
I heard again but l gave deaf ears.

Someone-Ok Fine!! Angad you itself wake her up in your way!!
And that was it l pushed myself and the duvet away and the result was me falling off my bed.

Meera-Ouch!!
I hissed in pain and my bestie was laughing like a maniac seeing my state.

Meera-Help me you idiot!!
I said showing my hands. She helped me stand up and l glared at her.

Shagun-Ok Queen of someone's heart!! I know about my Meera but still want all details!! So Quick!!
She said pushing me into my washroom. I quickly did my morning chores, freshened up and got changed.
Afterwards l went and sat beside Shagun who was looking something on her phone.

Meera-Hello there!!
I said gaining her attention. She chuckled and took me into a hug after keeping her phone away.
I hugged her back tightly.

Shagun-I Missed You!!
She said.

Meera-I Missed You too!! Alott!!
I admitted. She backed off from the hug grinning wide.

Meera-By the way when did you come back from Bangalore??

Shagun-Yesterday evening and you thought l'll miss my bestie's engagement??
She asked.

Meera-If you did. l wouldn't have talked to you!!
I said and she chuckled.

Shagun-Why all of a sudden there is some change??
She asked. Off course she knows the reason why l hate marriages.

Meera-Sha it's sort of umm..... complicated!!
I said.

Shagun-Did he order you to get married to him like they show in TV??
She asked excited and l rolled my eyes in disbelief.

Meera-No you idiot!! Well......

I said and explained her the incident that happened on our First Meet giving all the details.

Shagun-So that's why you chose to marry him??
She asked and l nodded.

Shagun-Are you out of your mind Ra??
She asked.

Meera-I know it's wrong but it's my self respect Sha!!
I said.

Shagun-Meera think about it!! Your gonna spoil two lives due to your decision!!
She said caressing my cheek.

Meera-I've thought about it and it's my final decision!!
I said with finallity in my voice.

Shagun-Your insane Ra!! For Godsake your a matured girl who is 23 now!!
She said. l was about to say something but was cut off by Mom.

Mom-Shagun Beta!! Come have your Breakfast and get Meera along with you!!
She called both of us. Most probably from the Kitchen.

Shagun-Think about it Ra!! You have 5 more days and then it's your Engagement!!
She said and l nodded thinking to think about it once again.
Both of us went down and digged in our breakfast. As l was munching half way through my Breakfast. l heard Dad say,

Dad-Please Come In!!
Mom went to check on Dad. The distance between the Dining room and the Living room was little so l heard him.

Mom-Oh Meera!! She is in here!!
Damn!! Who is coming to see me now?? Oh!! Just look at me!! Just in a white crop top shirt and a blue denim shorts with a lazy messy bun.
Shagun didn't even give a damn as she was relishing on her favourtie Aalu Parata.
Then why me giving a Damn?? I thought and continued eating my Breakfast.
In a little while l felt someone staring at me. I looked at Shagun who cared nothing but her Chocolate. Hey!! I want Chocolate too!!

Meera-Shaa!?
I called her sweetly and she rolled her eyes, breaking a piece from her Chocolate she put it in my mouth. I kept sucking the little bit in my mouth closing my eyes, feeling the taste. As l opened my eyes looking straight. My eyes were ready to fall off my sockets. When did he come and for how long was he standing there?
I blinked my eyes for about a multiple times thinking it to be an illusion and will go in sometime but NO!! The illusion was hell stubborn. It won't even go.

Shagun-He is here for real you idiot!!
She whispered in my ear.
She got up to go but l held her hand tightly under the table.

Shagun-Come on! Leave me. l don't want to be a barrier for his Romance!!
She said and l glared at her. Romance?? This girl is Mad!!

Iraa-Bhabhi!! Take your time!! We'll be waiting out!!
She said coming inside and got hold of Angad, Taking him away.
Man!! Why should this happened to me?? I was eating like a goat and he saw me like that!!? He is offcourse gonna think l am mannerless.
Afterwards I sent Shagun to my room to get me one of my skirts. I cannot go stand infront of them, just in my shorts and crop top.
She got it for me and l quickly put it over my shorts itself, leaving my hair loose. I went out with Shagun clutching her hand tightly. I am more than embarassed right now.
I went forward and got my blessings from my future to be in-law's and stood beside Shagun looking down.
I felt a gaze already settled on me. I dugged my nails on Shagun's hand being scared and shy at the same time.

Shagun-Ouch you idiot!!
She hissed whispering.

Angad's Mom-Meera Beta!! Come!! Sit here!!
She said and l looked up to see. She was literally patting the seat next to Angad. I'll die in embarassment today!!

Shagun left my hand meaning me to go and sit beside him. Taking baby step's. I sat beside him and my stomach was tying in knots and bows.
Mummy Help me!! Or atleast Daddy help me??
After all It's your self respect sweety! You have to face all this. Said my subconcious with sarcasm. l glared at her mentally.

So an early Update... As most of you'll wanted it..... Hope you'll like it...