18

My PA and a good friend Shagun!!

Meera

He pulled me closer to himself through my waist as l was looking down. I was thinking about what can l use now to cover up.
I am still doing the equation! I was discussing that with Shagun who was hell bent telling me that l reciprocate his feelings but later l got a call from Asad. Man!! What do l do!?

Meera-Leave Me!!

I said and tried to push him away but this Man was hell stubborn in knowing it.
God please save me!! Please!!
God heard my prayers that's why the bell rang. Yipeeee!!

Angad-You have to tell it to me Anyway!!
He said going to the door while l looked down. I took my phone. When l was going to our room someone came infront of me with a monster face.

Someone-Booh!!
They said and l literally ran back to the couch. That idiot too came behind me running.

Meera-I swear l'll kill you!!
I said showing the pillow but Angad without saving me, laughed like an idiot clutching his stomach.

Shagun- Relax Ra!!
She said and giggled taking that stupid mask off her face.

Meera-Shagun!!
I whined but still went and hugged her. She hugged me back with a huge grin on her face. Later on all three of us got well with each other.
Me and Shagun went to cook as it was Lunch time.

Angad-Meera l am having a meeting in an hour. I would be leaving in sometime!!
He said looking into his phone. I nodded taking the dishes to the dining table.
After sometime when the Lunch was over. He left for his meeting but not before kissing my forehead mumbling an ' I Love You ' which l don't reply instead nod.

Shagun-So how's life Ra??
She asked taking a place on the Kitchen island.

Meera-I told you on the Phone too Shaa!!
I said rolling my eyes as l kept the washed plates on it's rack.

Shagun-So the same confusion??
She asked and l nodded taking a place beside her.

Shagun-Meera look!! I know what had happened to you before too!! I also know why are you hell bent on your conclusion about marriages!! But Angad he doesn't know anything Ra!! Come on!! He is right you use him like a tissue paper and throw!!
She said and l looked at her in horror.

Meera-How do you know that??

Shagun-I came to the door and literally eavesdropped your people's fight!!
She said casually munching on a bar of Chocolate.

Meera-Shagun!! That's a bad Habit!!
I said and she rolled her eyes.

Shagun-Ok Fine!! Sorry!!
She said and l nodded.

Shagun-Tell it to him Ra!!

Meera-Tell him what??
I asked.

Shagun-Your past!! Whatever haunts you!! Everything!
She said looking at me.

Meera-He would hate me Shagun!! I spoiled someone's life!!
I said as tears brimmed in my eyes.

Shagun-It wasn't your mistake at that time Ra!! You just gave your opinion!!
She said wiping my tears.

Shagun-Will you??
She asked.

Meera-I can but who is he to me?? I am still confused whether l Love Him or Not!!
I said burying my face in between my palms.

Shagun-Then what am l here for??
She complained. l smiled hugging her.
She hugged me back. In sometime the two of us started to watch some webseries as we was bored.

Shagun-Ra!!
She called me as l was seeing through the list of movies which we can watch.

Meera-What happened Shaa??
I asked turning to her. She was pouting cutely looking at me.

Meera-What do you want??
I asked and chuckled.

Shagun-Can we go to the club along with Jiju!?
She asked with her puppy eyes.

Meera-I don't drink and l don't know whether he drinks!!
I said.

Shagun-Oh Come on!! It'll be fun!! I'll ask Jiju!! Pleaseeeee!!
She said. I nodded having no other way.

Shagun-Yayyy!! Your the best!!
She said taking me into a hug literally choking me.

Meera-I have to breath you idiot!!
I said and she backed off mumbling a ' Sorry '. Later on Angad came back home from his Office.

Shagun-Jiju!!
She called him too sweetly than needed. I slapped my forehead in disbelief. He was seated on the couch and she was in front him.

Angad-What happened Sis??
He asked and chuckled looking at her.

Shagun-Can we go to the club??
She asked.

Angad-Ok!!
He said and she clapped her hands excited while l rolled my eyes.
In around an hour me and Shagun went to our room to choose the dress.

Shagun-This One!!
I was about to go get it but she pulled me back.

Shagun-Ummm.... looks too plain!! What about that one??
She asked showing a black evening gown. I nodded and was about to go but this idiot girl want let me go!!

Shagun-Arghh!! Looks too much!! This....

Meera-Cut the crap!! I am done!!
I said cutting her off and sulked on the bed.

Shagun-Ra Come on!! Stop being a Lazy brat!! Get Up!
She said pulling me. I got up irrtated and when we was about to go inside the wardrobe again. I heard someone clearing there throat.

Meera-Your having a throat ache Sha!! I am the one who should have one!!
I said in disbelief turning to her. She giggled and pointed her index finger towards the door. I turned around confused only wanting to hide somewhere.
It was Angad!!

Angad-Meera!! Tanya is also joining us!!
He said and a sudden rage built in me. TANYA!! Arghhh!! Doesn't my husband have anyone else rather than her. I nodded with a tight smile and went to the wardrobe. I got changed and came out.

Shagun-Who is Tanya Ra??
She asked confused coming behind me as l went to the living room.

Angad-My PA and a good friend Shagun!!
He said but smirking in my direction. Mr.Mehra wipe that Stupid smirk off your face!!