41

This Generation Kids!! My God!!

Meera

I woke up and didn't find Angad beside me. I sighed and got off the bed and made my way to the washroom. Off course he is hurt but l am doing this so he has a good future. He would only be pulled into more problems if he was there with me. I know it's hard for both of us but still.
After freshening up. I went down. I greeted Dad and left to the Kitchen.

Mom-Good Morning!!
She said stirring some curry.

Meera-Good Morning Mom!!
I said, rubbing my eyes.

Mom-Angad went to his Office!! Did he inform you??
She asked.

Meera-No!! Maybe as l was sleeping!!

Mom-You cannot lie to me Mrs.Mehra, even if you lie to yourself!!
She said and l looked at the floor, fidgeting with my fingers.

Meera-Mom.. that...
I started but l was out of words.

Mom-Sweety!!
She said and caressed my hair.

Meera-Mom... Ra.. Raghav!!
I started saying in between my sobs.

Mom-Shhhh!! Relax!!
She said wiping my tears.

Meera-He tried to.. rape me again.....
I said.

Mom-What!? When did this happen??
She asked shocked.

Meera- The day before!!
I said.

Mom-Why didn't you tell me Sweety!?
She asked.

Meera-I thought to tell it to you..... after Angad gives me a Divorce!!
I said.

Mom-Why a Divorce Sweetheart!!? Angad loves you. Everyone can see that through his eyes which radiates love for you.
She said.

Meera-He does love me Mom but l... l don't want him to face difficulties due to me in the future so.. so l literally forced him for a Divorce!!
I said.

Mom-Have you lost it Meera!?
She yelled and my sobs increased.

Meera-I cannot live without him but l have to!!
I said.

Mom-Meera!! We told about Raghav to your
in-law's before your engagement itself!!

Meera-But why didn't you tell me??
I asked.

Mom-You was crying for Anu!!
She said and l nodded.

Mom-Meera!! How can you force Angad for a Divorce!?
She asked.

Mom-It isn't nice!!
She said.

Meera-But... He wouldn't want a girl who was about to be raped thirce!!
I said.

Mom-Did he say like that!?
She asked. I nodded in ' No '.

Mom-Then what's your problem!?
She asked and l didn't have an answer for that.

Mom-Meera!!
She said sternly and got hold of my shoulders.

Mom-You love him!! If you let go the one you Love. Most of the time it turns into hate Meera!!
She said.

Mom-Do you want Angad to hate you!?
She asked.

Meera-No!! But still l want a Divorce!!
I said. She huffed and left my shoulders,

Mom-I don't know where did you go hit your head!! Thank God nothing had happened the other day but still you want a Divorce!?
She asked and l nodded.

Mom-This Generation Kids!! My God!!
She huffed.

Mom-Fine!! Then your back to square one. Come help me take these dishes to the dining!!
She snapped and l was shocked.

Mom-No!!
She said and l grinned.

Mom-You take everything to the Dining yourself!!
She said.

Meera-But Mom...
I started but was out of words as she glared at me. I nodded like a lost puppy and took the dishes to the dining. In the meantime Mom went to talk to Dad.
Everyone settled for Breakfast. Nakul had left to our penthouse to spend some time with his friends.

Mom- You know what Aakash Ji!!
She said catching my attention as l ate my food.

Dad-What happened Shalini Ji!?
He asked.

Mom-As Angad is gonna Divorce Meera!!
She said killing that damn curiousity in me.

Dad-What is he gonna do Shalini Ji!! After all my Princess doesn't understand the improtance of him but we do. Tell me Quick. What is my to be
Ex Son-in-law gonna do??
He asked with a tint of sarcasm. I rolled my eyes and continued my Breakfast.

Mom-Don't say Ex Son-in-law!! He is our son forever even if this girl Divorces him!!
She said glaring at me. I gulped the food in my mouth.

Dad-Leave it!! Why so much suspense!! Tell it Quick!!
He said.

Mom- He got a new girlfriend!
She said and l started coughing on my food furiously.

Bhushan-Meera Mam!!
He said and came running to me with a glass of water. I drank that in a go but my parents didn't even care a damn about me instead continued talking.

Mom-He had gone to see her early morning itself. Angad told me he is gonna spend the whole day with her.
She said and l clenched my hands.

Mom-He even showed me a picture of her. Man!! She is so gorgeous. She isn't clumsy like Meera!! She literally works everytime. She is the right one for Angad.
She said and a rage built in me. How dare you Angad!! You dumped me so quickly. Just yesterday night you agreed and the next morning a Girlfriend!?
Just wait!! Let me know where are you and l'll choke that girl's throat and Hang her on the terrace.

Dad-Oh!! How Romantic and caring!! I guess they have gone a date!!
He said.

Mom-No!! No!! As the girl is a Workohoalic. They are meeting in Angad's Office itself!! Maybe a Date. I don't know.
She said. Aaha!! That's what l wanted. I was about to go but sat on my place to listen to there further conversation.

Dad-Awww!! Hopefully they don't go out of there limits at Office!!
He said and both of them giggled. That's it. Out of limits. Let him go. I'll Kill Him!! He is my Man and no girl is suppose to touch him. Wait you girl!!
I am coming there!! Touch my Angad and l won't even think twice to Kill you and go to Jail.
I pushed the plate away and rushed to get my car keys. I don't remember the last time l drove but l can drive well. Anyway.