40

You did nothing but l want a Divorce!!

Angad

I woke up and didn't find her beside me. Urghhh!! What did l do that she is giving me silent treatment?? I freshened up and got changed. I came back to my room to see a cup of Coffee and a Sheet under it.
I read it while drinking the Coffee and literally choked on it. How can she leave me and go like that!?
By her legs!! Snapped my subconcious with sarcasm. I quickly gulped the Breakfast and started my journey towards my in law's home.
I reached there in sometime.

Dad-Hello Angad Beta!!
He greeted me as l knocked the door. I smiled and took his blessings.

Angad-Hello Dad!! How are you doing??
I asked.

Dad-I am doing great!! What about you??
He asked as we went inside.

Angad-I am doing good as well!!
I said and we continued talking randomly about buisness after both of us sat on the couch.

Mom-Hello!!
She said coming to us. I quickly bent down and took her blessings. She chuckled, blessing me.

Mom-Came in search of Meera??
She asked with a teasing smile and l blushed.

Dad-Stop teasing him Shalini Ji!!
He said and Mom chuckled.

Mom-You take rest Beta!! I'll call you for Lunch!!
She said. I nodded and left to that Brat's room. She was sleeping peacefully on her bed while l was going total nuts without seeing her beside me. I laid beside her.

Angad-Princess!!
I called her keeping a little distance from her but yesterday's little thing we had before we go to the party made me lay on her. She didn't react. I wanted to feel her. Just like that day.

Angad-Can l??
I whispered to her, clutching the hem of her shirt.
She hummed and put her hands either side of her head. I grinned and removed it off her. I removed mine as well and laid on her. I pulled the duvet over us and cuddled closer to her. I laid my head on her chest. She ran her hands through my hair. I smiled and slept off. I couldn't sleep yesterday.

*

*

*

Meera-What the Hell!!
She yelled in my ear, spoiling my sleep.

Angad-What happened!?
I asked, rubbing my eyes and looked at her.

Meera-How did you land here??
She asked.

Angad-If you forgot!! This is my in law's place!!
I said and rolled my eyes.

Meera-So??
She asked.

Angad-They told me to rest with my wifey and l am doing that!!
I said and snuggled closer to her.

Meera-Leave me!!
She whined, wiggling under my hold.

Angad-No!!
I said stubbornly and she huffed annoyed. I chuckled.

Meera-Don't you have to go Office today??
She asked.

Angad-Nope!! Not needed!!
I said and she groaned.

Meera-Please leave me!!
She said again.

Angad-What did l do?? Why are you giving me a silent treatment when l did nothing at all!!
I asked hurt. She just turned her face away. Ok Fine!!
I moved away from her. Shs dressed back in her shirt and got off the bed. I put my shirt as well and stared at the white ceiling.
She went down to help her Mom while l went to Nakul.

Nakul-Hey Jiju!!
He said waving his hands as l passed by a room.

Angad-Hey!!
I said and went inside. We talked randomly and in sometime Mom called us down for Lunch.
With a little chit chat that too was over. Everyone went to there room while l wanted to Kill my time somehow. Iraa!!
She is my medicine in this case.
I quickly went to Meera's room who didn't even care about my presence. She was damn concentrated on her book. I closed my eyes and little moments with her passed in front of me like a movie. I shook my head and got my phone. I went to the balcony and called Iraa.

Iraa-Hey Bro!!
She squealed as she picked up.

Angad-Hey Sweety!!
I said.

Iraa-It's a Suprise. When Bhabhi is there you had called me??
She asked.

Angad-Can't l call you anytime??
I asked.

Iraa-Anytime Bro!!
She said and chuckled. I smiled and we talked random things. I hanged up after sometime. The day went boring.
I want my Meera back!! The one who would not be irrtated like this one and the one who would reciprocate what l do!! I lost her yesterday. I have to bring her back. I want the carefree Meera. I want her.
I thought as l went down for Dinner. It went with the same people chit chatting and everyone wined up to rest.
She had already laid on the bed with her back facing me. I rolled my eyes and laid beside her.

Meera-Angad!!
She called me. I grinned.

Angad-Yes!!
I said looking at her back.

Meera-Will you please give me a Divorce!?
She asked and l got angry. That's it.

Angad-What do you think Meera!! Divorce is an Ice Cream!! You get it when you want and push it away when you don't!?
I asked turning her to me. She just looked away. Bloody Hell!!

Angad-What did l do??
I whispered.

Meera-You did nothing but l want a Divorce!!
She said.

Angad-Have you lost your mind Young Lady?? We Love each other now. Then why a Damn Divorce??
I yelled.

Meera-I think. You don't want a girl who was gonna be raped thrice!!
She said and my eyes widened. T.. That's why she is scared!! But of whom and how is Raghav connected to her??

Angad-Did l tell that Meera??
I asked calmly, caressing her cheek.

Meera-You didn't but l want one!!
She said and l gritted my teeth.

Angad-I did nothing at all then why do you want a Divorce!!?
I asked.

Meera-Coz l've lost intrest in you now!!
She yelled but not looking at me. LIAR!!

Angad-Tell that... looking straight into my eyes!! You've lost intrest right!! Then why are you seeing somehwere and telling that you've lost intrest??
I asked and turned her face to me gently.

Meera-I.. l've lost i.. intrest in you!!
She whispered. She was clutching the duvet tightly.

Angad-Fine!!
I said and turned to the other side to sleep such that my back faced her.
Your lying Meera!! Your lying to yourself!! You cannot live without me and l know that!! I know how to get you on track!! Just wait and watch what will happen tomorrow. You'll come to me by yourself!!