The Party~ Part 1

You can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars.

~Unknown.

~EVA'S POV~

I woke up really relaxed in the morning since it's weekend. After a quick shower , I'm eating breakfast and a thought clicks that today I'm going to a party with Shawn and I am really excited for that.

Not that I am a party girl ,because I hate those sweaty dancing bodies ,make outs , liquors etc. but it's just Shawn, because his company makes me feel happy ,no matter what's the situation.
After finishing my household chores , I noticed that it's already 5, so I just took a shower and now, shuffling with my dresses in the closet.I heard the ding of my phone but ignored it to find the perfect dress for the party . Finally, I found my full sleeve black tight dress which reaches my lower knees and had a V-shaped neck , perfectly showing my curves.

After finishing with my smoky eye dark makeup and my hairs in a low messy bun , I checked my phone and saw that it's a text from my best friend .

Shawn: Hope you are ready ?

Eva: Yeah, I'm ready .

Shawn: Ha, and I'm already in your parking lot. Just there in a minute.

Eva: Okay.

I am excited to see his attire and his reaction by seeing mine .After few minutes , my doorbell rang and I excitedly opened the doors and saw a man in black tuxedo , hairs perfectly combed back and his face covered with a bouquet of tulips . He is looking so handsome that my mouth opened in surprise.

~SHAWN'S POV~

When I rang the bell of my best friend's apartment , she was standing there with full sleeve knee length black dress, perfectly showing her curves and looking at me with wide eyes and open mouth .

she took the flowers from my hands which I bought for her and said "Who knows that you can look this handsome ". Thank god, she liked my attire . "And you are really stunning". I said, "and looking sexy with these smoky eyes".

"I think we should go because it's already 7:10 and we are getting late ". She said and I nodded in response and now, we are in my brother's black Porche . Brother's , because I'm just a receptionist in The Readers library , whereas, he was really getting success in his fashion stores business.

The ride was quite with a comfortable silence until I decided to break it. "You know I have a serious obsession with black color ". I told her while looking at her. I saw she lightly blushed and said, "Thanks but stop acting like you are trying to impress me ".

"Can't I"?

"Yes, you can but.... I don't know ". She said in bewilderment. I don't know why but I feel like she is hiding something from me as well as from herself.

Rest of the ride went in an awkward silence. After few minutes, we reach my friend's place and I found a bare parking lot few miles away from the house.

After parking, I look at her and saw that she was finding difficulty with unbuckling her seat belt.

~EVA'S POV~

I'm really trying hard to unbuckle my seat belt but it's not happening. After few tries I look that the door of my side opened and Shawn leans down to unbuckle my seat belt, enough, that my hands are itching to dig in those smooth web of hairs on this handsome boy, apparently, my best friend.

After unbuckling, he stretched a hand towards me and I gladly accept it to let him led us to the party .

After reaching, I saw it's a three - story house beautifully decorated with lights and a backyard with a swimming pool and the bar on the deck.

When we entered the house, I saw the scene as I expected, sweaty dancing bodies, shameless make outs and the smell of liquor all over. I feared, what if I drink more than I can control, what if I end up making out with someone, I put all the negative thoughts aside and back in reality of me holding hands with Shawn, entering the huge three -story building.

After making a path from dancing bodies, we reach the backyard and sat on one of the chairs near the pool.

"Wait here, I'll bring drinks for you ". He said and rushed towards the bar. While waiting for him to come with the drinks, a thought caught my attention that when we were in the car, he was repeatedly looking at me but absentmindedly. Does he have feelings...... Before I can complete the unexpected thought, a tap on my shoulder brings me to reality.

When I turn to see who it is, it's a girl in her early twenty -two, looking beautiful in a red backless knee length dress with light makeup and boots. "Yes". I said in wonder of who she is and what she wants from me. "Sorry to interrupt ". She said, "But are you Eva Bridge?" How does she know me? "Yes, I'm. But.... How do you know my name ". I asked in bewilderment.

"If I'm not wrong, you are here with Shawn Louis ". Whoa, she also knows him, but how. Is she her girlfriend, but why didn't he told me. Wait , why I am feeling jealous if a girl knows him? So many questions are dancing in my head and I want to know the answer of each question.

*******************************

Thank you for reading 😊Please give your reviews and next chapter will be up soon ❤❤