The Mafia World

Behind every successful fortune there is a crime.

~Unknown.

~Jack'S POV~

It's been four days since our father's death and Jase was so attached to him. He was so much shaken from the inside after the heart attack.

I called Jase for our meeting with a foreign client as he was still in the grave and god knows where he found his peace.

"Hello" he picked up after like two to three rings.

"Hey, Arden. Where are you, buddy. "

"I...um...I am at the beach." as thought. Beach is his favourite place when he was going through heartbreak. Last time when we were in our mother's grave, he spent like days on the beach watching waves, sunsets and even sunrise sometimes.

"Have you forget that we have a meeting with Mr. Buttler?"

"Oh yeah, I am sorry it just slipped out of my mind." I was not as close as Arden with both my parents.

"Okay, no problem. Now, come on we have to go."

"Umm....buddy, can you go alone please. I am not in the mood."

"Ah...okay."

I said okay but I am not going alone and I know his all time favourite beach.

I drove through the West Street to the Summer beach. I parked on a bare spot and started finding Jase. I may be not so close with my parents but I am so close with my brother and why not I would be, he is my twinny. I can't see sorrow in his eyes and I will kill the person who ever brought it and that is why people say that we brothers- actually-me (just they don't know) never leave someone who crosses our paths in the wrong direction.

Me and Jase are just opposites of each other. Anger is always on my nose and my hands always itch to fight. I barely have feelings and some people even call me heartless. Whereas he, just opposite. I think he just don't know what anger is. He is always so quite and so sensitive. Being the son of a mafia, he never even witnessed a murder. He always asked dad that why we do this heartless business but dad always ignored his questions.

I found him after fifteen minutes on a cliff, watching the sunset.

"Hey, buddy." I hugged him from behind and he was not surprised as he also knows me that I never do any work without him. I may be so heartless but for him, I am always full of love."I know you will come." he put his head on my shoulder and said.

"Afcourse I will. You know, I don't do any work without ya."

"Can't we postpone the meeting. I am still not out of the grave."

"I know, buddy. Postponed already." I know that he will not agree for the meeting today so I postponed it for at least a week on my way to the beach.

He hugged me and said," I love you, buddy." I know that he loves me and I love him too but to lighten the mood, I backed up from the hug and said instead," Hey, stop doing these cuddly things. We are brothers not sisters."

He gave a heartless chuckle and I pinned his arms down and sat on his torso. We tickled each other till the twilight was gone and headed to home, me in my blue Mercedes and he in his grey Porche.

We both got freshened up and now, sitting on the couch after dinner, watching a movie."Had you seen Ryder?" I asked him.

"Umm....no. Maybe I was so deep in my sorrow." he said and chuckled.

"Oh, afcourse you were. Connor said that he saw him in The Fashion Diva's head office with that girl Eva."

"Are you still following that girl? Why? What was her mistake?"