Bonus Chapter~ Reece's POV

Hey guys!!!

I am writing this bonus chapter in Reece's POV towards his parents.

I hope you will like it as you have liked my story so far.

Please read the bonus chapter and may you can get more of them in the future.

This book was the light read without so many feelings. It was just a plot with three main characters.

ILY❤❤

When you are the one reliving someone else's past in front of their eyes, then you will be given so many advices from the ones in the first place; that doesn't matter if you follow them or not.

~Parul's Pen.

~REECE'S POV~

I never knew that my parents were best friends, until now. And now this has to got so many things clear in my head. They still fight like ten years old despite being in their mid-forties. They still debate on the lamest topic or why we should add or not add sauce in the noodles.

You got to be kidding me? No, but I'm saying the truth.

They still live like best friends but somewhere deep-down in their hearts they know they are more to each other than that. They may not show it to each other but it hard to miss for a person who is around them 24x7, that is, me. Reece Bridge Louis.

Yeah, you are right. They kept my middle name on my mom's last name. Well, I don't blame them, I don't know the consequences or feelings they have for each other at that time I was born. Forget it!

I love seeing my parents debating around the house like teenagers. They got upset with each other for sure but they can't do that more than two hours in a day. At the end of the day they are always together.

Well, I got to know these things today, on my twenty-third birthday. My parents gave me a letter regarding their past with a new mobile phone.

Why? Well, because unlike their parents, my parents knows that I am stuck in a situation like theirs. But the relief is that there are no mafias involved.

My best friend, Mary, I have feelings for her. But she is with her ex-classmate, Joshua. I hate seeing both of them together but I keep myself in check because I don't want to ruin her life because of my stupid feelings.

She is my neighbour and whenever Josh comes to her residence, my blood boils inside me. My boiled blood was caught by my mother (it's really hard to hide anything from her) and I told them everything.

And then I was flooded in the long waves of advices of their own experiences. Dad told me, "Don't hesitate to tell her what you feel or it will be too late." Mom told me, "If you are the best choice, then she meant to be yours and that will happen eventually. Just don't force her into anything."

They were making me sick and confused at the same time.

And I told, "I will figure out my way on my own." But they chuckled at this in a knowing way that I didn't know.

What they wanted to say?

But all that I have told you above was an year ago. Now, I am twenty-four and the luckiest part is, I have my girl by my side.

She broke up with Josh when she found out that I have feelings for her.

Now you ask, when? and how?

Well, I was drunk so I just, like, blurt out everything without a second thought. But the thing was, she took it coolly, because she also has feelings for me.

My parents were so happy when I told them about this. My mom said, "I have already accepted her as my daughter-in-law but I am telling you that she comes first for me, you comes second. If somehow you both ended up in a fight, then I will be favouring her." My mom is a little sentimental sometimes as she almost cried on this news.

Almost.

My dad told me, "Keep up the good work my son. Girl best friends are meant to be your future wives." He looked at my mom and smirked.

My mom and dad acts a little cringe sometimes. I mean, some girls are just best friends, how can every girl best friend meant to be your wife? He is weird.

I wonder what would be the scene if Ryder was still here?

Then you wouldn't be here, dumb!

Oh, yeah!

Well, you all should enjoy your lives and I am gonna enjoy mine with Mary. My Mary.

The word still manages to creep a flushed smile on my face.

Bye!!!