Curiosity

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has it's own reason for existing.

~Albert Einstein.

~SHAWN'S POV~

I had searched all the ground floor and backyard to found Eva but, she is nowhere . I also called her but she was not answering . I know one thing for sure that she was not at her home and also she was not sober . If that Ryder had done anything to her , I'm going to kill him.

Now it's 6 in the morning and I found her in a room on third floor, sleeping peacefully on the bed and Ryder sleeping on the couch . "Ryder wake up , tell me what you have done to her ". I tell him and he woke up in surprise to see me , "Oh, finally you are here man , we were searching you all night". I don't believe that he was searching for me when Eva was with her. When I met him earlier in the party , I saw a look in her eyes for Eva , like he was saying ' come with me Eva , we will be happy together'. I feared that he'll take my Eva with him.

After gaining some knowledge of what happened from Ryder, I took Eva with me and laid her on her bed and, went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. I can be at my place , but I don't want to leave her alone in this situation .

~EVA'S POV~

I woke up with a headache and some blurry memories from yesterday's party . I went to bathroom with my hand on my forehead. I'm wearing the same black dress from previous night and a black leather jacket on top of it. Wait, a leather jacket , I don't wear leather jackets, whose is this ?

Okay , let's recall how much I remembered. I entered the house with Shawn , we drank three shots of vodka , danced a little and I met with Rosy and Ryder. Oh, Ryder, yeah he was wearing this and he asked for one more shot for which I nodded yes and after that I don't remember anything.

When I'm taking off clothes to take a shower, I found a slip in Ryder's jacket and it had a note saying, "Hello Eva, sorry for asking you to drink more. This is my number , and please feel free to contact me at any time❤❤".

After finishing the shower , I saved Ryder's number in my phone when a sweet tempting smell caught my attention. I followed the smell which led me to my kitchen, and I saw Shawn cooking breakfast in his boxers. Wait , in his boxers like only boxers, oh shit.

"Good morning Eva, you feeling aight?" he asked me and I answered with, "Morning Shawn, yeah I'm feeling right, apart from the headache and lack of information". I said with a light chuckle and he did the same. "Hey, ya know what happened last night and how I ended here." I asked curiously. "When Rose and I went to talk, you drank three more shots with Ryder and slept in a bare room with him on the couch. When I found you at 6 in the morning, I take you here with me. I think it's not right to left you alone, so I am here, with you, cooking breakfast. " He chuckled lowly.

"Y-you mean I-I slept with Ryder last night, like on the same couch". I asked in fear. "Oh, no Eva, you slept on the bed and he slept on the couch. But yeah it's a same room and I don't know what happened between you two in the night". He said with bended eyebrows. "Well" he continues, " whatever had happened, happened. Just forget it and come , I made French Toasts for us."

"Yeah....wait, did you just said Rose  wanted to talk to you ?"

"Yes, I said. But , what's the big deal ?"

"The big deal is , you are my best friend and you don't told me what happened between you and Rose yet. Had you started keeping secrets from me ."

"No, it's not like that . Why do I keep secrets from you, you are my best friend Eva."

"Exactly , I'm your best friend and then also you are not telling me ."

"I'll tell you everything E, but later . For now, please have breakfast because I'm getting late for the get together."

"Fine. But remember that our conversation on this topic is not finished yet."

"Okay, baby doll."

After eating breakfast with Shawn , he left for his family's get together. They do that every weekend. I took an aspirin to handle the headache and shoot a text to Ryder , since only he knows what happened last night.

Eva: Good morning Ryder. Eva here.

He immediately replied to my text.

Ryder: Good morning , beautiful . How are ya feeling?

Eva: Feeling good , just took an aspirin .

Ryder: Oh, that's great. You wanna ask something?

Eva: Yeah. it's just , will you please tell me what happened last night? I'm really curious as I remember nothing after having the shot with you.

Ryder: Okay.....I'll tell. but not here.

Eva: Then?

Ryder: We are meeting at your place at 5 and then, I'll tell you everything.

Eva: Totally fine by me .

After my talk with Ryder, I took a shower and got dressed with my white damaged jeans shorts and black frill sleeves crop top.

After having lunch, it's 3 . So I took my laptop, settle myself on my single bed and started 'The Revenge Of The Mafia'.

********************

Thank you so much for reading❤❤Next chapter will be up soon 😊Plus, any kind of suggestion is highly welcome.