Epilogue

Marriage is a lifelong course in learning to be unselfish.

~Rick Barren.

~EVA'S POV~

Three years later...

"Reece. Reece. Where are you baby?" I said to my two year old boy. "I am in my room, Mommy." he replied and I went upstairs to his room. He was playing with his toy cars with a little cute pout on his face.

His cuteness melts my heart every time I see him. "Where is dad, mommy?" he asked and I was about tell him when, "I am here my champ." Shawn cut me in between and picked up Reece in his arms.

I and Shawn got married after two months when he proposed me on that beach. I still works in The Fashion Diva but I serves as Rose's manager now. Our business becomes the number one fashion chain of the world.

Shawn started his own library and we bought a two story building six months ago. "Do you want to play with Dad?" Shawn asked Reece and he chuckled. "Come on baby doll, lets go to park." he told me and I nodded whilst smiling.

We reached a near by park and Reece crashed on the swings. I sat on the nearby bench and Shawn helped him swing.

I still remember the day we met.

Flashback~

"Umm....Excuse me. I want to meet Mr. Hogan." I said to a boy on the reception of The Readers library. "Fifth floor, third cabin to the right." he said, engaged in his own work- phone, to be exact.

I went to fifth floor but didn't found his office. I came back to the reception and said, "I am facing difficulty in finding his cabin. Will you help me?" He looked at me and nodded.

We reached the fifth floor and he took me to the front of a door looking like a hotel room. "This is not a cabin." I cursed under my breath but he heard it. "And you don't have brain." he replied and we looked at each other in disgusted look.

"How dare you? Don't you have manners mister?" I said.

"Firstly, I am Shawn. Secondly, if I said the third door then you should have just knocked it."

"You said third cabin."

"See, you don't even have common sense."

"Shut up"

"You shut up. Do you want to meet him or not?"

"Yes I want to and don't worry, today I will get the job and then I will show you."

"Job. Oh wait, are you Eva Bridge?"

"Yes."

"Oh, sir told me that you have this job and I should show you your place."

"You should have known this earlier if you were not busy in your stupid phone and asked my name already."

"Will you stop arguing?"

"Fine."

Flashback Ends~

"Do you want to swing?" Shawn asked me and I said, "Lets Reece have his fun." he nodded and got back to his work with Reece.

Soon Reece got bored with the swings and he went to slides. Shawn sat next to me and asked, "Do you still remember the day of our wedding?"

"Afcourse I did. I will never forget that day."

"That was the best day of my life."

"Mine too." I said and he turned in my direction, took my hands in his and said, "You know I hate you when we argued that day but when I got to know you and we became best friends, I have loved you from that day." he said.

We both put our heads on each others and watched our son play.

I always wanted my life to be like this. No problems, no issues. Just the happily ever after like the movies.

I know this is not the end of my- our story. We will face a lot of problems ahead in our life. But everything looks easy when you have a obedient- lovable son and a caring-loving partner.

I still hate the fact that Ryder is no more in our lives but like said, everything happens for good. If Ryder was here then I will be playing with his kids. I would be his wife.

I thought I loved Ryder but when I became Shawn's girlfriend, he taught me what pure love is. I actually don't blame Ryder for this. After all I didn't spent soo many days with him.

Now, I have just one wish that my son gets the loving partner too.

Twenty years later...

"Mommy, dad, she is Mary, my best friend." Reece said and we looked at each other whilst smiling.

The End

Thank you so much for reading so far. Please check out my other books too.Question: Mind hitting a like or leaving a comment or sharing my book or following me? Thank you. I want this because I want to know if someone is out there reading my books.XOXO@Parul's Pen