The Party~ Part 2

Talking to an old friend makes you realize how much your life has changed.

~Unknown.

~SHAWN'S POV~

When I'm coming back with the drinks I saw that Eva is with her , and I'm damn sure that Eva will think she is my girlfriend .

Not that I don't like her , I mean Rosy has beautiful green orbs , perfect face shape , dark pink lips, golden brown straight hairs reaching her torso , and a typical skinny figure with white skin, ,but she is nothing in comparison to my Eva.

Eva looks really similar to my dream girl. She has blue-like-ocean orbs that I can't wait to swim into them . Her lips are a natural pout with her black hair a light curls from bottom and of shoulder length. She has tanned skin with a perfect slim figure .

When I reach their , she looked like she had so many questions in her small mind . I reach an arm around her shoulder and said hello to Rosy to which she replied with "Hello Shawn , I just met with Eva and she is really cool ".

With this formal conversation between me and Rosy , I'm sure she will kick the thought of her being my girlfriend, aside.

~EVA'S POV~

(10 minutes earlier)

With a puzzling look on my face , I spot Shawn coming back with our drinks. He reaches an arm around my shoulder and said , "Hello Rosy" oh..so her name is Rosy .

 "Hello Shawn , I just met with Eva and she is really cool". She said with a smirk on her face. What I have done to look cool though. Whatever. By this formal conversation between my best friend and this Rosy girl and, his arm on my shoulder , I can be sure of one thing that she is not his girlfriend .But why I am so worried if someone is with him? This question and the strange feeling of jealousy literally sucks.

Shawn's slow whisper brings me back from my thoughts, in which he said, "Don't worry E , she is not my girlfriend". His whisper gave me a sudden relief but hey, wait , how did he knew that I'm worried. Well, will thought on this topic later.

"Oh sorry" he said, " Eva, meet her, she is my friend Rosy Cross and today's her birthday ". Oh really, I thought he was talking about a boy.

" Hello Rosy" I said, "nice to meet you and wish you a very happy birthday ". She lightly smiles and said, "Thanks you so much and by the way, you can call me Rose".

After few minutes of talking, she excused to attend other guests in her party and we sat on a sofa in the hall , near the dancing stage , drinking our third shot of vodka.

"Will you dance with me ". Shawn asked me in a proposing style, with a sweet smirk on his face.I took his hand in mine with my sweetest smile I can give and reached the dancing area. We danced on his favorite song and I really enjoyed it.

After dancing on two more songs, we got really tired and are here, sitting on our previous spot. We are ordering our, now, soft drinks because we both agreed to that we can't handle any more alcohol.

We are enjoying and talking to each other until someone taps me on the shoulder, again.I turn and am really surprised to see Ryder Cross, my high school crush.

"Hey, you are Eva Bridge, right"? He asked and I stutter before answering, " Y-yes and you are Ryder?" He answered with a smile, "Thank fuck you remembered me".

I saw the confusion growing between two men so, thinks to clear it. "Umm.... Shawn, he's Ryder, we graduated from the same school. And Ryder, he's Shawn, my best friend ". I saw a frown on Ryder's face but can't recognize why though.

Rosy came from nowhere and took Shawn with her saying, they need to talk and my cheeks turns a shade of pink at the thought of being alone with my crush.

After few minutes of silence, I asked, "So...... What brought you here? "

"Ahm.... It's my sister's birthday party . But how are you here? "

"Oh.... Really? Rosy is your sister".

"Yeah.... But you hadn't answer the question yet".

"Oh sorry, I am here with Shawn as he and Rosy are somehow friends ".

"Okay..... You had drinks? "

"Yeah, already had three shots".

"Oh, means you can drink with me ".

"Sorry but no, I think I can't handle that much alcohol ".

"Oh c'mon Eva, just one drink can't change anything ".

"Okay then". I said to Ryder but still wondering about Shawn and I don't understand why because I have my crush in front of me so I should only think about him. These feelings...... Ugh. After two shots with Ryder, I saw everything two. "Two more shots please". I said to the bartender in drunken state. "No, no more shots Eva......" He told me but I cut him in between, saying, "Oh, Ryder.... You know what, when we were in high school, you were my crush".

~RYDER'S POV~

After her revelation of her feelings about me, I flushed but told myself that she was not sober and my first priority was to either take her to her-that-boy, what's his name.... Ah, Shawn or to drop her to her place.

After she drank those two shots, I helped her stand to take her inside the house. In my way from the bar to the hall, someone's shoulder hit me hard and me and Eva, both end up in the pool with her in my arms . I take a look on her sexy dress before her blue orbs and get out of the pool with her. Looked like she enjoyed it but we need to find Shawn.

After searching the whole three-story house, I found no sign of Shawn's whereabouts. I think to call Rose, when Eva takes me inside an empty room.

**************************

Thank you for reading.❤❤Please share your reviews and next chapter will be up soon❤❤And also, every kind of suggestion is highly welcome 😊