Ryder's Feelings

I am the type of person who never tell anyone what's there in my heart, but I want some selected people to understand me without saying anything.

~Unknown.

~SHAWN'S POV~

"What are you doing here?" I asked Ryder but he shoved me aside and got inside the apartment without answering.

After checking the hall and kitchen for Eva , he shouts," Where is she ?What you did to her? Why is she not picking my calls?" He is totally mad , how could he even thought that I would have done something to her.

"Firstly, stop shouting because she is sleeping and secondly , how can you even think that. She is my best friend dude, why would I do something to her." I told him and his expression lightens

"Okay fine , but hey, why you two are not at your works today is Monday. Actually, I don't where you two work but I know that you work together." he asked to which I replied with, "Who are you , man. Why would I tell her problems to you. Firstly, tell me who is she for you ? If I found it appropriate then I'll tell you."

We sat on the couch in her hall and he said," Okay fine, but promise me you won't tell her, I'll do that myself." I know where it is leading. " Fine, I won't tell her. Now, spill."

"She was my crush since high school. But I can't gather courage to tell her this before . But now, I see my future with her, I want her to be mine because I really cares for her and my mind is full of her thoughts always that I can't focus on my work, on anything. Now , your turn." he said and my heart aches. But I keep a normal look on my face because I don't want to take any step before knowing what she feels for me .

Ryder has green orbs similar to her sister. He has nice cheekbones but lacks jawline .He has a muscular body but not as mine. His hair are a black curly mess which he rarely combs . Whereas me , I have dark blue orbs, nice jawline , muscular figure and brown mess of straight hair. I am better than him in every way and I'm pretty sure Eva will choose me over him if only she knows.

I gave him the slip and told everything. His face color drains after reading the note and I doubt he was somewhere related in this .

"After I told you what happened, I think you have enough brain to not ask her to be yours until she founds a new job and settled ones again." I told him to which he only nodded.

"I'm gonna see her." he said and rushed inside the bedroom.

~RYDER'S POV~

When I saw her sleeping form , I relaxed . I know I have to leave my job if I want to be with her after what happened, but I'll at least talk to them once.

Shawn stood besides me . I had a very strong vibe of hatred for me from him. But whatever, he is not my focus. I'm gonna offer her a job in Rosy's office and I know Rose will treat her as her sister.

When I touched her cheek , she woke up and her body started shaking with fear. Shawn rushed towards her and wrap her in his arms," Eva calm down , It's me Shawn , your best friend baby doll."

" Someone touched me , who was he." she said and saw me," Who is this man , Shawn , who is he . Tell him to get out." My heart hurts but I do as said in hope that she'll fell better.

After reaching home, I decided that I will try again tomorrow. Shit! I forgot to take Shawn's number.

~Jack'S POV~

"Jack, Jase , come fast , please." Our dad said in a hoarse sound. " C'mon Jase , dad's calling." I told my twin and we went upstairs.

We both gasp from shock , watching the seen . Our dad was on the floor with a force on the table , hands on his chest. Oh shit! he got a heart attack.

We raced towards him holding him in our arms , "Jack, Jase, after my grave, you have to handle our business. I trust you both so much and I know you will handle very well. Make Ryder your manager and-and-......" oh shit! he died. Tears are flowing from our eyes like floods .

~EVA'S POV~

When Shawn calmed me down, I again fell asleep. I'm really shaken from the inside after being fired. Feared, how can I find the new job before broking down. I really don't want to be a burden on anyone. Since my parents are coming this weekend , I don't know how will I handle them .

After waking up next morning, I saw a sleeping form of Shawn besides me . I don't want to wake him up , so I went to bathroom and took a quick shower. I made breakfast for us and planned on eating with Shawn.

As he was still sleeping , I sat on the couch in hall and checked my phone. There are several texts from mostly everyone ,so I clicked them one by one.

Mom: Shawn told me that you got fired. If you need any kind of help we'll always be there and also, we are coming this weekend. Be safe, honey. We love you.

After knowing that Shawn already told them everything, a weigh lift up from my shoulders. I replied her with an okay and moved to other. Dad wrote the same thing and I saw that there are around nine missed calls and some texts from Ryder. I clicked them open,

Ryder: Please pick up , Eva.

Ryder: Are you mad at me.

Ryder: What I had done to offend you. I thought our last time went really well.

Ryder: I'm coming over.

After reading his texts, guilt rushed through me and I quickly called him to apologize.

"Hello, Eva . Are you feeling well?" he asked with concern in his tone. "Yeah , I'm fine now. I'm really sorry-" before I can complete, he interrupted," No, don't be . It's fine . I know you had read my texts but that time , I don't know what happened. When I came over, Shawn told me everything and it's really fine. But you know Eva , I got really worried when you didn't picked my calls and replied to my messages."

After a little more conversation, he hung up saying he will come over in the evening. I got inside the room to woke up his peaceful sleeping form.

After taking shower, he came out in his boxers saying that he moved in here for a week when I was sleeping last night.

I told him that Ryder was coming over for dinner , while eating the breakfast . He told me that he already told my parents and I said,

"I know, I got some texts from mom and dad."

After lunch, he bought ice cream for us and we watched a movie until it's five.

**************************

Thank you so much for reading. Hope you enjoyed it.

Next chapter will be up soon and any kind of suggestion is highly welcome. Love y'all❤❤