Protective Boyfriend

Shikamarus pov

I paced back and forth nervously. Neji was late. He's never late. Something terrible must have happened him. He could be kidnapped or laying dead in a ditch somewhere! What happened my sweet boy who makes me feel complete? What happened him!

Suddenly I heard the door open signalling that neji had arrived home. I let out a sigh of relief. That relief quickly turned to anger.

"neji hyuga you better have a good reason for being this late!" I yelled.

Neji suddenly burst into tears. My anger quickly turned into worry as I ran to the boy.

"neji. Baby what happened" I said trying to suppress my worry.

"my sensai yamataro he-he touched me inappropriately" he clung to me, shaking like a leaf "I told him not to but he didn't listen and he said he's going to go f-futher with me tomorrow. Please help me sh-shikamaru  I don't want him to touch me again!"

I could feel my anger raising but for nejis sake I repressed it "shh darling it's alright. He's not going to hurt you. I won't let him" I kissed the top of his head "you can even take tomorrow off school. Now my dear let's take you to bed" I picked him up and carried him to bed.

I lay him down. He clung to my arm nervously "please don't leave shikamaru. I don't want to be alone"

I leaned down and kissed his forehead "I'm not going anywhere darling. Now get some sleep" he nodded and closed his eyes.

Soon enough he fell asleep. I ran my fingers through his soft hair. I noticed something on his neck. It was a hickey. I clenched my teeth in rage. How dare he touch my neji like this. Especially without his consent! That's it I'm killing the basturd!

*time skip*

I managed to track the basturd down and I'm now standing outside his house. I knocked on his door. A man answered the door.

"are you sensai yamataro from the ninja Academy?" I asked.

"I sure am" he flashed me a smile "Do you have any questions?"

"no but your just the guy I'm looking for" I pulled out my Kunai and stabbed him straight in the heart. He staggered back and fell down. I jumped on him and continued stabbing him in the chest.

"this is what you get for hurting my neji" I whispered in his ear. I stood up and pulled out a cigarette "I think I'll watch you bleed to death now"

I puffed a cigarette while the basturd at my feet choked on his own blood. This is the fate of anyone who tries to take my happiness away from me.

I walked home, put my bloody clothes in the wash and cuddled down in bed with neji. Everything will be fine now.